Wembley......... - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 27.11.2014, 12:11 PM
baazinga's Avatar
baazinga baazinga is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.09.2014
Posts: 18
Default

I'm really looking forward to this. It will be my first live Bills game I'll try and drag a couple of newbies along to convert them.

I will no doubt be making a weekend of it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 01.12.2014, 07:36 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronSamedi1980 View Post
I think it's a great match up and really looking forward to it. You guys are going to be playing in 3 countries next sason!
Hopefully they'll bin the Toronto games as a gift to the Pegulas, that was an experiment that didnt work!

That said, we have to play the Jets, and you'd argue thats like playing on another planet!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03.12.2014, 02:44 PM
baazinga's Avatar
baazinga baazinga is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.09.2014
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Hopefully they'll bin the Toronto games as a gift to the Pegulas, that was an experiment that didnt work!

That said, we have to play the Jets, and you'd argue thats like playing on another planet!
Looks like they've been listening to you....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...season-toronto
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03.12.2014, 06:25 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baazinga View Post
Looks like they've been listening to you....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...season-toronto
I'm glad, no one really liked them, and the attendances were falling. That said, it was a good experiment, it just didnt work out.

Now for the new stadium in Buffalo.....and it better not be a dome.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04.12.2014, 08:51 AM
baazinga's Avatar
baazinga baazinga is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.09.2014
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I'm glad, no one really liked them, and the attendances were falling. That said, it was a good experiment, it just didnt work out.

Now for the new stadium in Buffalo.....and it better not be a dome.
I agree, it has run it's course now time to concentrate on building the next Bills stadium.

I don't want a dome but they should consider building the stadium like a soccer stadium over here. So it's essentially open air but there is some cover for the spectators which helps the acoustics. Best of both worlds.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04.12.2014, 07:31 PM
BuffaloG's Avatar
BuffaloG BuffaloG is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2014
Posts: 4,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baazinga View Post
I agree, it has run it's course now time to concentrate on building the next Bills stadium.

I don't want a dome but they should consider building the stadium like a soccer stadium over here. So it's essentially open air but there is some cover for the spectators which helps the acoustics. Best of both worlds.
I can see them thinking that sort of route. The homefield advantage of an open stadium and the tradition would mean I'd hate to see a dome, but an open air stadium but designed with some stand coverage would make sense.

And a shiny dome stadium just wouldnt suit the Bills image either.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01.09.2016, 07:24 AM
ellegonzalez ellegonzalez is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 09.08.2016
Posts: 5
Default

a lot of people share our enthusiasm, looking forward to it and hopefully meeting other Bills fans here like me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 04:34 PM.