2018 NFL London Games ticket news - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 18.01.2018, 04:19 PM
Team Captain

Any idea if we can upgrade our seats when renewing our season tickets? Considering there are fewer games, I feel I can splash a bit more cash this year. Can't remember if it's been an option before?
Sponsored Links
Old 18.01.2018, 04:20 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac2326 View Post
Seems like there is a cap on the number of season tickets as well, as they're only selling unrenewed seats to new season ticket holders. I think the number was 40,000 last year. So seems like there will be plenty of single game tickets up for grabs for the two at wembley.
They should only sell an amount of season tickets that they can offer a guarantee of 1 WHL ticket per ST holder.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:21 PM
Team Captain

Hmm all a bit of a muddle isn't it

Surely it can't be that 1 ST can buy up to 4 tickets can it?

So in theory if that's true you would end up with there being less ST holders in the stands then anyone else.

Surely each ST number/ID should just be able to purchase 1 Ticket per ID.

If you are in a group of 6 then aslong as you have all 6 IDs then thats fine.

The way it sounds is I can on my ST ID buy 4 tickets and give 3 away to my mates who have never been to an NFL game but fancy the new stadium for a day out or knowing the demand sell them on other sites for a huge mark up

Hardly fair is it to other ST holders

Poor job NFL

And this announcement was hardly am announcement was it its left more questions then answers if anything.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:21 PM
Rookie

So a season ticket is not a season ticket! !!!
No doubt they will go for a fortune on the resale sites just like the NBA in London did .Twickenham is out of the question with its increased attendance what a shame. Bet there's a whl season ticket next year and that won't be cheap.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:22 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomGrant View Post
Any idea if we can upgrade our seats when renewing our season tickets? Considering there are fewer games, I feel I can splash a bit more cash this year. Can't remember if it's been an option before?
You can move seats. I moved as I had some right idiots next to me for a couple of years, and the first year at Twickenham I somehow bought seats that were not next to each other. Last year I sorted it by moving one of the seats.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:22 PM
All Pro

NFL UK not running something properly and efficiently?

Colour me shocked! Shambles that the season ticket doesn't include the Spurs stadium game. This on top of the gamepass debacle earlier in the year means NFLUK will be losing my custom...will quite happily watch on the tv instead.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:23 PM
Team Captain

My guess is that the "priority window" for the "limited number of tickets" will be open between 10.00am and 10.00:05am as usual.

If WHL is going to be used for NFL in the future and there aren't enough seats to accommodate all the pre-existing season ticket holders, STOP SELLING MORE SEASON TICKETS.

You wouldn't find any other team in sports overselling to the point where "season ticket" holders can't attend, without complete outrage.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
They should only sell an amount of season tickets that they can offer a guarantee of 1 WHL ticket per ST holder.
I mean, that would absolutely be the case at 40,000 season tickets as per last year. The problem is that they're allowing ST holders to buy multiple WHL tickets at the same time.

New WHL will hold over 60,000 so they could absolutely put 3 game season tickets on sale now, you just wouldn't be assigned a WHL seat until April.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:24 PM
Team Captain

There are defiantly more questions than answers from this update. Hopefully admin can read and clarify some of our concerns.
Old 18.01.2018, 04:25 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac2326 View Post
I mean, that would absolutely be the case at 40,000 season tickets as per last year. The problem is that they're allowing ST holders to buy multiple WHL tickets at the same time.

New WHL will hold over 60,000 so they could absolutely put 3 game season tickets on sale now, you just wouldn't be assigned a WHL seat until April.
Yes that would be the most logical and efficient way of processing ST renewals.