Booking Fees for Season Ticket Holders....... - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 29.08.2018, 02:29 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry View Post
Ok so credit where credit is due they have admitted the screw up & now crediting booking fees.

…… Maybe time for the NFL to invite a group of season ticket holders to review the plans for next year. Me personally I don't want to be stuck in another WHL farce & would like to see the group of 8 that I have go to all games. …..
NFL have contracted with Spurs for two games a season ( although I suspect there will be only 1 in 2019 ( NFL being cautious with new venues ) - so the maximum of 4 per season ticket holder will be back with us next year .
Sponsored Links
Old 29.08.2018, 02:50 PM
Pro

At least you have a year to sort out split logons then...

I actually got a text message about an hour ago from NFL telling me about the fee free offer.
Old 29.08.2018, 03:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
At least you have a year to sort out split logons then...

I actually got a text message about an hour ago from NFL telling me about the fee free offer.

I received a txt message too .. but it looked so basic I thought it was spam!

I suggest that NFL UK and/or TM EMAIL all the season ticket holders that DID book within 48 hours (in my case within 1 hour!) confirming the fees and postage refund as txt messages are not really the right medium .. nor is facebook, twitter, instagram, etc .. you're professional companies .. act like it!

BTW While I'm on .. and that has been today's mission .. the forum password reset doesn't work and won't .. your recaptcha is way out of date and no longer supported or working .. and any other way of changing your password appears to be broken too .. I think I finally got logged in due to luck (and using a backup forum account!)
Old 30.08.2018, 10:38 AM
Rookie

£99 for my Wembley ticket
Then gotta include booking fees and delivery is a joke take price to £113
Wasn’t able to get on yday or this morning due to circumstances beyond my control. Debating just leaving this game as the whole thing seems a shambles from where the game will be played up to the fees they are charging you after youve already paid fees
Old 30.08.2018, 04:44 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn9999 View Post
just ordered my tickets the booking fee and delivery is a joke

why no option to collect from stadium
and if say 25-50% of people thought the same as you, yikes!

Postage was about £3, thats less than the price of a pint of beer down the pub or half a pack of cigarettes.
Too many people people stuck in the Amazon Prime "free" delivery mentality. (what do you think your subscription pays for )
Booking fees for anything, gigs, sports events etc. are extortionate relative to the ticket costs.
Old 30.08.2018, 10:45 PM
Rookie

Just checked to see how much tickets are for this extra game, £8 booking fee required plus postage fee. OK So I didn't order them within the 48hr window, But why would I pay for delivery twice ? I would of thought putting 2 extra tickets in the same envelope with the other tickets that is already paid for would of made sence. Then again this is The Master of Tickets Were talking about, Think I'll leave it and stick with the 2 games this year.
Old 31.08.2018, 09:02 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn9999 View Post
my comment was that i already have 6 tickets being sent so how can they charge me for another set
And how can the system put seperate orders into one? Every order has a seperate number so how would it know to correspond with your previous order and know that it's for the same addressee.
Old 01.09.2018, 10:42 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buc1 View Post
Just checked to see how much tickets are for this extra game, £8 booking fee required plus postage fee. OK So I didn't order them within the 48hr window, But why would I pay for delivery twice ? I would of thought putting 2 extra tickets in the same envelope with the other tickets that is already paid for would of made sence. Then again this is The Master of Tickets Were talking about, Think I'll leave it and stick with the 2 games this year.
They already said that these tickets will be posted separately. If the game was going ahead at Tottenham as planned would have been completely separate order with booking and postage if not ordered in the first 48 hours. They belatedly honoured that original committed when the game was moved to Wembley. They have done everything they said would do and they even sent a text message to warn people that the offer was available once it was retrospectively added.

If you buy tickets to the NFL games separately you have to pay for booking fee and postage for each game, that's always been one of the advertised benefits of getting season ticket, only one booking fee and postage.
Old 02.09.2018, 02:57 PM
Rookie

Has anyone been refunded there booking fees yet?
Old 05.09.2018, 03:02 PM
Rookie

How were people made aware of the fee free window for this game? I purchased original tickets without fee's but have paid over £20 in fees for the Seahawks game. I only purchased mine in the last few days as i knew there was no hurry. Had i known there was an incentive to book early i would have done so.
I cant see anything in any of my emails that mentions this 48 hr fee free window though.