Playoffs. Eagles @ Saints. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 13.01.2019, 10:38 PM
djhdjh's Avatar
djhdjh djhdjh is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.12.2017
Posts: 293
Default

This has been fun so far. Not sure it will stay that way without Cox or Bennett.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 13.01.2019, 10:44 PM
lee harris 10's Avatar
lee harris 10 lee harris 10 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 05.09.2010
Posts: 9,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhdjh View Post
This has been fun so far. Not sure it will stay that way without Cox or Bennett.
been brutal so far with injuries for both teams.

surely the Eagles should have known the Saints where going to fake the 4th down so take the penalty and make it 3rd and 11.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13.01.2019, 11:13 PM
djhdjh's Avatar
djhdjh djhdjh is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.12.2017
Posts: 293
Default

I assumed they were going to just leave the offense out there, not sure you can blame Pederson too much given where they were on the field. Maybe he trusted our short yardage team to sort it out if necessary, they're pretty good but then so is Taysom Hill.

Fletch is back. This is good.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 14.01.2019, 12:15 AM
iffies's Avatar
iffies iffies is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 08.09.2006
Posts: 4,846
Default

That long drive has to have taken the wind out of the Eagles defense.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14.01.2019, 12:25 AM
djhdjh's Avatar
djhdjh djhdjh is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.12.2017
Posts: 293
Default

That 3rd and 16 looking more and more like the key play of the game. Need some magic from somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14.01.2019, 12:44 AM
djhdjh's Avatar
djhdjh djhdjh is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.12.2017
Posts: 293
Default

Oh Alshon! We wouldn't be here without you.

Defeat with honour. A good defence of the title in the end. Playing 5 high intensity games in 5 weeks caught up with us and the injuries tonight showed it. Plus New Orleans are a very good all round team.

Come on Andy Reid.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14.01.2019, 01:21 AM
Two-minute drill's Avatar
Two-minute drill Two-minute drill is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 10.09.2006
Posts: 5,145
Default

michael thomas' best night since anfield '89.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14.01.2019, 09:26 AM
nick_chicane's Avatar
nick_chicane nick_chicane is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 10.09.2006
Posts: 6,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-minute drill View Post
michael thomas' best night since anfield '89.
He certainly had a cracking night considering he's 51.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 14.01.2019, 06:41 PM
lee harris 10's Avatar
lee harris 10 lee harris 10 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 05.09.2010
Posts: 9,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhdjh View Post
I assumed they were going to just leave the offense out there, not sure you can blame Pederson too much given where they were on the field. Maybe he trusted our short yardage team to sort it out if necessary, they're pretty good but then so is Taysom Hill.

Fletch is back. This is good.
maybe with it been at there own 30 and so early in the game Doug just didn't see the possibility but the Saints where struggling you could see Payton would have to try something.

not sure what happened to the Eagles offence for the final 3 quarters.looked so good early on.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 14.01.2019, 06:43 PM
lee harris 10's Avatar
lee harris 10 lee harris 10 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 05.09.2010
Posts: 9,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhdjh View Post
Oh Alshon! We wouldn't be here without you.

Defeat with honour. A good defence of the title in the end. Playing 5 high intensity games in 5 weeks caught up with us and the injuries tonight showed it. Plus New Orleans are a very good all round team.

Come on Andy Reid.
now the biggest off-season question,what to do about Fole's??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 02:09 PM.