The 2019 Draft and Mock Draft thread - Page 15 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 03.02.2019, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Don’t know what it says about me, but Phillip Lindsay may be my biggest success. My first ever pick in a 7 rounder on here was Trent Richardson for the Bucs...
Sponsored Links
Old 03.02.2019, 04:20 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Don’t know what it says about me, but Phillip Lindsay may be my biggest success. My first ever pick in a 7 rounder on here was Trent Richardson for the Bucs...
At least you didn't take him at #3 like the Brown's! (you didn't trade up for him did you?!)

It'll be interesting to see how Lindsay does next season, he certainly looked the part prior to his injury.
Old 04.02.2019, 02:35 PM
All Pro

I’ll need to go back and check properly, but I think last years draft was a massive bust for me - hopefully can turn it around this year :P
Old 11.02.2019, 06:23 PM
All Pro

Kyler Murray has announced that he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."
Old 11.02.2019, 07:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffies View Post
Kyler Murray has announced that he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."
Not really clear on how this whole drafted by both MLB and NFL thing works Tbh.

Can he change his mind at any point he likes as long as he pays back any money he owes? What happens to the Oakland A's draft pick if he chooses to be a QB? Do they get that pick back the following year? Same for an NFL team, if they draft him and he flops back to baseball is it a wasted pick?

It seems a very uncertain process for anyone but Murray, and all the while time ticks by and the Draft draws closer!
Old 11.02.2019, 07:30 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Not really clear on how this whole drafted by both MLB and NFL thing works Tbh.

Can he change his mind at any point he likes as long as he pays back any money he owes? What happens to the Oakland A's draft pick if he chooses to be a QB? Do they get that pick back the following year? Same for an NFL team, if they draft him and he flops back to baseball is it a wasted pick?

It seems a very uncertain process for anyone but Murray, and all the while time ticks by and the Draft draws closer!
From twitter - Kyler Murray will return $1.29 million of the $1.5 million signing bonus money the Oakland A’s gave him last year. He forfeits the remaining $3.16 million due March 1. The A’s will put him on the restricted list and retain Murray’s rights, but they don’t get a comp draft pick.
Old 11.02.2019, 07:55 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
From twitter - Kyler Murray will return $1.29 million of the $1.5 million signing bonus money the Oakland A’s gave him last year. He forfeits the remaining $3.16 million due March 1. The A’s will put him on the restricted list and retain Murray’s rights, but they don’t get a comp draft pick.
Guessing Murray isn't that popular with the A's right now then.

Last edited by RichardCunliffe; 11.02.2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Isn't not is.
Old 12.02.2019, 10:17 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Until he gets broken in half by a Defensive End.

After watching the interview last week, I have zero confidence he is serious about football.

He couldn't even remotely answer the question and now he is completely decided?

Yeah right, this just stinks of a desperate PR activity to try and recover the disastrous interview
Old 12.02.2019, 11:18 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Until he gets broken in half by a Defensive End.

After watching the interview last week, I have zero confidence he is serious about football.

He couldn't even remotely answer the question and now he is completely decided?

Yeah right, this just stinks of a desperate PR activity to try and recover the disastrous interview
Some team is going to bite though. Seems like every year QBs get overvalued (due to the nature of the position) and even if someone like Murray should really be a mid-rounder at best I would doubt that he would last until the 3rd, and a QB desperate team would probably pull the trigger late in the first.
Old 12.02.2019, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons, one of the top prospects at the position, has suffered a torn ACL.