NFL Audio Pass - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 12.08.2015, 12:23 PM
Pro

Default NFL Audio Pass

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is still available. I've had it on auto-renew for the last 5 years and very happy with it, but no renewal so far and keep getting bounced to the GamePass page.
Sponsored Links
Old 12.08.2015, 04:35 PM
Starter

Hey there, I think Audio Pass is now included in Gamepass.

During the Hall of Fame game last Sunday, I was able to choose between "National Radio", "Steelers Radio" and "Vikings Radio" in that bar where you can select to watch full game and condensed version- it is called "AUDIO" and has no broadcasting signal, only sound.

I can't remember to had that feature last season - it was possible to choose the Away- or Homefeed but with broadcasting signal.
Old 12.08.2015, 06:17 PM
Pro Bowler

Lions_Fan is right and I suspect that NFL mobile app will also offer audio as and when the games are being played, this was the case last year.
Old 12.08.2015, 09:29 PM
Pro

Yeah, just had a reply from the support team. Would have been nice if they'd let me know as a regular subscriber and also bit much that I have to pay for full video content when all I want is the audio/radio feed which still goes out in the US. Have to decide now if I can afford it - $200 is a bit more than $30!!
Old 14.08.2015, 12:45 AM
Rookie

As Lions_Fan said, Audio Pass now appears to be folded into Game Pass — radio commentary is available on tonight's preseason games for instance. Problem is, it's only an option on the web client. For the moment at least, there's no radio commentary on the iOS NFL Mobile app. This is irritating to say the least, as I was used to dozing off to the commentary on my iPhone, played through a bedside Bluetooth speaker.

In my opinion, the heavily US-aimed new app is very poor compared with the now-unavailable "NFL Mobile International" app. I'm signed in with my Game Pass credentials but it makes no difference.
Old 14.08.2015, 05:45 PM
Pro

thanks for the replies, its good to know that its included in gamepass, but is there a problem with the new mobile app?