college tv football coverage - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Sponsored Links

Old 20.08.2016, 08:36 AM
Starter

Default college tv football coverage

anybody got feedback on the Espn college pass v Eversports (which i think was new last year)guess the Espn app is better, seems to be more on it live plus 3 live news channels but any thoughts welcome as i cannot get Bt sport.I know Eurosport carried some games a couple of seasons back but do they still do it keep wondering why Premier sports who show the NHL do not try for some fixtures, as the knock on effect from the NFL for legal streams of college football would i am sure get an audience,this was how i started watching in the
days of Espn America
Sponsored Links
Old 20.08.2016, 09:34 AM
Pro

Not tried either as I've had tv coverage on NASN, ESPN, BT etc. Interested to know whether the games shown live here on BT/ESPN are subject to blackout similar to NFL Gamepass? There were posts on here last year with info, but they seem to have been removed.

Looking forward to the start of the season...

The first game is next weekend. An unusual start, one week earlier than normal, with just one game due to it's location. Hawai'i vs. California in Sydney, Australia. It's in the EPG on BT/ESPN - live coverage from 3am UK late Fri.(26th)/early Sat. morning.

The season then gets under way from Thur. 1st Sept. Cal. have that week off, no doubt to get over the jet lag, but Hawai'i play at Michigan as part of a 13 game season, which they often play compared to most team's 12. I think I read somewhere Hawai'i will fly 40,000 miles this year.

The opening week is Thur. 1, Fri. 2, Sat. 3, Sun. 4 and Mon. 5 Sept. as CFB usually has a game on Sun. and Mon. for one week only before the NFL starts.

There are some cracking matchups between top teams in week 1, possibly one of the best opening weeks ever in CFB, including the first ever FBS game at Lambeau Field... Wisconsin vs. LSU. I've not seen the BT/ESPN tv schedule yet - anyone have any info?

In week 2 there is a game at Bristol Motor Speedway, the NASCAR venue, with a capacity of 150,000 - Virginia Tech. vs. Tennessee. Sounds a bit like the outdoor NHL games venture.
Old 20.08.2016, 10:00 AM
Starter

Aye does anyone know if BT ESPN are going to be showing the first of the college games?
Hawaii v Cal on Fri 26th
Load of games on the Thurs & Fri 1st & 2nd Sept?

Wheres our man Statt00
Old 20.08.2016, 10:16 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklong_13 View Post
Aye does anyone know if BT ESPN are going to be showing the first of the college games?
Hawaii v Cal on Fri 26th
Load of games on the Thurs & Fri 1st & 2nd Sept?

Wheres our man Statt00
yep, hawaii .vs. california is live on bt sport//espn next fri nite / sat morning at 3am. (from australia)

good stuff
Old 20.08.2016, 12:26 PM
MVP

Eversport v espn player is apples and oranges. Eversport does fox, fox sports 1, Pac 12 networks and big 10 network. ESPN does espn, abc and the sec network
Old 20.08.2016, 12:44 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
Not tried either as I've had tv coverage on NASN, ESPN, BT etc. Interested to know whether the games shown live here on BT/ESPN are subject to blackout similar to NFL Gamepass? There were posts on here last year with info, but they seem to have been removed.
No Blackouts at all if it's on ESPN it's on player live except for the CBS SEC game of the week at 8.30 on Saturday nights.
Old 20.08.2016, 03:22 PM
Pro

Hi, Is Eversport a subscription channel, or do I need an VPN to watch it ?
Old 20.08.2016, 03:58 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerndave View Post
Hi, Is Eversport a subscription channel, or do I need an VPN to watch it ?
Subscription
Old 20.08.2016, 07:23 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
Subscription
Thanks. Had a look at it and I cannot find a sign up screen anywhere ???
Old 20.08.2016, 07:30 PM
Starter

thanks for info. I think Eversport are new so just wondered if anyone has used
any had any problems with quality,billing,cancelling etc and would i be right in thinking they are online only and with no smart tv or media streamer apps like
Apple tv or Roku