2018 NFL London Games ticket news - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 11.01.2018, 04:41 PM
Rookie

Default Likelihood of getting tickets

Been holding off going for years until Seattle came over.
Now theyre finally here i want to get tickets but not sure of the timescale and demand.

I have already registered an interest on ticketmaster. I also saw more news comes out on the 18th.

Basically im asking if im likely to get some tickets as a first time buyer and if i need to be on it as soon as they go on sale?

Also sorry if the wrong section

GO HAWKS
Sponsored Links
Old 11.01.2018, 04:52 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherriesfan View Post
Now theyre finally here i want to get tickets but not sure of the timescale and demand.

I have already registered an interest on ticketmaster. I also saw more news comes out on the 18th.

Basically im asking if im likely to get some tickets as a first time buyer and if i need to be on it as soon as they go on sale?

GO HAWKS
I guess that info will come out soon. However the Seahawks game is at Spurs new stadium which only hold 61,000 or something, compared to 90,000 at Wembley.
Last year they had 35/40,000 season ticket holders. You should get in, but Seahawks will be a populair pick
Old 11.01.2018, 04:57 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherriesfan View Post

GO HAWKS
Be ready as soon as they go on general sale to you. The Seattle game is at Spurs' new ground which will only hold 61,000 (approx two thirds of Wembley) and with around 35-40,000 "season tickets" bought last year expect there to only be around 18,000 or less tickets on general sale once the teams have their players' friends/family share.
Also with it being a new stadium it will be attractive to a number of people for that fact alone, a new experience.
Throw in a couple of attractive teams and it all means you will need to be on the ball with knowing when tickets are first available to you.
Good Luck.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:06 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the response guys. How much do season tickets usually cost?
Old 11.01.2018, 05:51 PM
Starter

You will always be able to get a ticket...one way or another.

If you don't get in when they go on general sale (I doubt there will be any general sale for WHL..season ticket holders old and new will snap most of not all tickets available) then there's always the secondary market....many people sell for close to ticket cost price, you just have to keep looking on social media...eBay.. gumtree etc etc.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:52 PM
Team Captain

would expect the general sale to be a coded affair.
Old 11.01.2018, 06:08 PM
Team Captain

This is going to be the ticket most are after I suspect. New team over, new ground, small capacity etc.

Good luck. Just be on line the moment tickets go on sale. Don’t spend ages selecting seats and be registered on Ticketmaster in advance.
Old 11.01.2018, 06:16 PM
Rookie

Would it be easier to buy a Season ticket for all 3 games and go to them all or is that even harder to get?
Old 11.01.2018, 07:10 PM
All Pro

Be very wary of the secondary market, it's very easy to get stung with fakes. Buy through the proper channels.
Old 11.01.2018, 07:15 PM
Pro Bowler

The Seahawks @ Raiders game will likely sell out before tickets go on sale so make sure you get a Presale code from ticketmaster & keep refreshing. I'm tempted to try for the Seattle / Oakland game but would possibly be interested in the Eagles @ Jags game as well.. we shall see!

I got Saints tickets last year on the 2nd try when the resale took place so if you don't get lucky first time, try again then.