Packers news chat etc. - Page 13 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Sponsored Links

Old 15.03.2004, 04:19 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to wozzer
Default Re:Packers news chat etc.

Ok its all a bit quiet in Pack-land at the moment with no money to spend on FA's,so why don't we discuss the draft,or try and predict the packs first round choice.

Myself i think were gonna go DE and hopefully Antwan Odom or Will Smith will be on the board for us.

I've looked at alot of Mock Drafts and alot of them have us going QB,now either they now something or i don't.They have us at taking Rivers or Losam.What's everyone think about that.Is this the year we should go QB ?
Sponsored Links
Old 15.03.2004, 04:19 PM
All Pro

Ok its all a bit quiet in Pack-land at the moment with no money to spend on FA's,so why don't we discuss the draft,or try and predict the packs first round choice.

Myself i think were gonna go DE and hopefully Antwan Odom or Will Smith will be on the board for us.

I've looked at alot of Mock Drafts and alot of them have us going QB,now either they now something or i don't.They have us at taking Rivers or Losam.What's everyone think about that.Is this the year we should go QB ?
Old 15.03.2004, 04:25 PM
Team Captain

I don't think we should go yet. ATM I think Favre can continue for a couple of seasons at least. If the quality DE are there we have to take them. We need to select whoever is the best value at the point. If there was more depth at DE then I would have thought we could take a QB but seeing our need at the moment for the DE we can't take the risk. A 1st round QB would also demand a lot of money. I think next year could be the year but again it depends on strengths in other positions and the depth of the draft.
Old 15.03.2004, 04:25 PM
Team Captain

I don't think we should go yet. ATM I think Favre can continue for a couple of seasons at least. If the quality DE are there we have to take them. We need to select whoever is the best value at the point. If there was more depth at DE then I would have thought we could take a QB but seeing our need at the moment for the DE we can't take the risk. A 1st round QB would also demand a lot of money. I think next year could be the year but again it depends on strengths in other positions and the depth of the draft.
Old 15.03.2004, 04:32 PM
All Pro

Do you reckon we'll see johnson fit and healthy this year or have we given up on him ?
Old 15.03.2004, 04:32 PM
All Pro

Do you reckon we'll see johnson fit and healthy this year or have we given up on him ?
Old 15.03.2004, 05:26 PM
Team Captain

I think they may have given up on him but it would be nice to see if he could come back and make an impact.
Old 15.03.2004, 05:26 PM
Team Captain

I think they may have given up on him but it would be nice to see if he could come back and make an impact.
Old 15.03.2004, 07:29 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to neenpa

johnson proved that even when healthy he doesnt have much impact on a game. to me, he was a wasted signing by the pack. i think we have to release him. i would like to see us take antwan odom or marquise hill. (i assuming will smith will be gone by then).
Old 15.03.2004, 07:29 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to neenpa

johnson proved that even when healthy he doesnt have much impact on a game. to me, he was a wasted signing by the pack. i think we have to release him. i would like to see us take antwan odom or marquise hill. (i assuming will smith will be gone by then).