Awful Bills - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 13.10.2009, 12:24 PM
All Pro

I can't believe Trent Edwards will be that bad 4 games in a row, he has too much talent. And his first two games were excellent. But that injury list is scary.
Sponsored Links
Old 13.10.2009, 06:53 PM
Pro Bowler

Send a message via AIM to dujek Send a message via Yahoo to dujek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonV View Post
I can't believe Trent Edwards will be that bad 4 games in a row, he has too much talent. And his first two games were excellent. But that injury list is scary.
He won't be. The rumour is that Fitzpatrick will be named starter tomorrow when the team starts preparing for the Jets.
Old 13.10.2009, 07:10 PM
All Pro

You've got RYAN Fitzpatrick as your No 2 QB? How did that happen? Was Ryan Leaf previously occupied? Did you see him play for Cincinnati last year - terrible only BEGINS to describe it. Tell me Fitzpatrick really isn't your back-up signal caller, please! Seriously, we saw a lot of him on TV here in Michigan and he even made Dan Orlovsky look like a player (well, almost!). Ryan Fitzpatrick? Instead of Trent Edwards?? What is Dick Jauron thinking???

(And yes, I have run out of ?s !! )
Old 13.10.2009, 07:24 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonV View Post
You've got RYAN Fitzpatrick as your No 2 QB? How did that happen? Was Ryan Leaf previously occupied? Did you see him play for Cincinnati last year - terrible only BEGINS to describe it. Tell me Fitzpatrick really isn't your back-up signal caller, please! Seriously, we saw a lot of him on TV here in Michigan and he even made Dan Orlovsky look like a player (well, almost!). Ryan Fitzpatrick? Instead of Trent Edwards?? What is Dick Jauron thinking???

(And yes, I have run out of ?s !! )
Check my profile i have Crazy legs down as one of my favourite players the guy is a good Qb to watch. Trent is dead in Buffalo it would be a surprise to see him back next year the fans in large part don't have any faith in him. It's understandable watching him throw cautious balls all season ( badly) it's killed any buzz this team had. Fitz isn't going to be the long term answer but at least he is a breath of fresh air
Old 13.10.2009, 07:33 PM
All Pro

Well, good luck with that, let me know how it works out! Seriously, the Bills looked in excellent shape in Week 1, despite losing, so it's hard to understand how it can all unravel so quickly, especially at QB.
Old 13.10.2009, 07:43 PM
MVP

We need linebackers to play our cover 2 defence. The moment Paul Posluszny went down during the Patriot game we were in trouble. The two tds Brady scored that day he targeted Posluszny replacement at ILB. We would have been all right if Pisa Tinoisamoa hadn't changed his mind at the last moment and joined the Bears. Currently we have the worst linebacker unit in the NFL bar none. But still bad coaching staff, bad O-Line and no faith in the current regime means we were all ways going to be carp.
Old 13.10.2009, 08:26 PM
Pro Bowler

Some good new for a change:

Poz may play on Sunday!
Old 13.10.2009, 09:29 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dujek View Post
Some good new for a change:

Poz may play on Sunday!
He is a difference maker and one of the few team leaders this team has good news for Buffalo at last
Old 13.10.2009, 10:00 PM
Pro Bowler

And we've signed some more defensive help. Sucky defensive help, but defensive help:

LB Chris Draft
S Todd Johnson
Old 14.10.2009, 03:58 PM
Starter

Were take anything at the moment, lets be honest!!