2010 Draft and offseason thread - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 05.03.2010, 06:38 PM
Pro Bowler

Bryan Scott resigns with the Bills, no details on the new contract though.
Sponsored Links
Old 17.03.2010, 09:43 PM
Pro Bowler

Bills shore up defence with 2 veteran free agent signings. Defensive end Dwan Edwards is a seven-year vet coming off one of his best seasons with Baltimore and is experienced in the 3-4 defence. Also signed is linebacker Andra Davis is a productive inside linebacker that is well versed in the 3-4 defensive scheme and was released by the Denver Broncos.
Old 18.03.2010, 03:49 PM
Pro Bowler

Ive been reading the mock drafts on NFL.com and bucky brooks latest draft is quite interesting, it has Ndamukong Suh going to the Raiders at 8.

He has
Bradford going to Rams
Okung going to the Lions
McCoy to the Buccs
Trent Williams to the Skins
Bulaga to the Chiefs
Davis to the 'hawks
Berry to the Browns
Suh to Raiders
Clausen to Bills

Now i for one dont see that happening, i think the browns or the hawks will take Clausen, but if Suh did fall below the 6th pick, i feel that we should go for Suh, but i dont think that will happen. I still think that we dont need to go tackle in the first round(still prefer Veldheer) and i dont think clausen will be that far down.

Another mock sees us drafting Derrick Morgan
Old 18.03.2010, 05:38 PM
Pro Bowler

If we got Suh we could trade him on for more picks or straight swap for another player?
Old 18.03.2010, 08:27 PM
Pro Bowler

i dont know, we could but he would make a formidable front 7, with edwards, suh and a/n other, and maybin, davis, poz/mitchell, schobel the LBs

but it would be a pipe dream that he will fall that far down
Old 19.03.2010, 10:31 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain View Post
i dont know, we could but he would make a formidable front 7, with edwards, suh and a/n other, and maybin, davis, poz/mitchell, schobel the LBs

but it would be a pipe dream that he will fall that far down
Quote:
Originally Posted by odriscoll2008 View Post
If we got Suh we could trade him on for more picks or straight swap for another player?

I don't see it myself if Suh is there at 8 Al Davis will pick him with out thinking about it.

Right now the we are getting the noise about these guys as Buffalos pick.

Derrick Morgan OLB/DE- Chan Gailey recruited him for Georgia Tech. Some most say he will probably be the first DE taken. But some say he will struggle badly as a 3-4 OLB.

C J Spiller HB- The noise on this pick is getting bigger. Fast running back like a slower Chris Johnson. I don't want this pick and be here complaining for weeks if we went in this direction but some people like the idea of another running back.

Jimmy Clausen Brian Bulaga- Standard left tackle and QB pick both would be smart picks.

Other guys not listed i think we are looking at.

Brandon Graham LT- I keep banging the drum on this pick if we go outside linebacker i think it will be his guy. Won't be a top class pass rusher and doesn't have good upside. But he has leadership should be class at stopping the run and the Bills need a run stuffer opposite the pure rusher Maybin. He ticks the boxs Buddy Nixs has been talking about experienced guys they have tape on, leadership and talent.

Charles Brown LT- Left tackle who the only flaw people agree on is lack of size and not a top class run blocker because of his size. He can bluck up and i would be happier with this pick than most of the other left tackles in the draft not called Bulaga and Okung.

Sergio Kindle OLB- Think Brian Orakpo and the clone him you have something like that with Sergio only he is much rawer.

Any guys you want late round apart from Swain who i know loves the idea of Veldheer in blue and red?
Old 19.03.2010, 04:33 PM
MVP

I think if Suh looks like he will drop out of the top 5, then someone will trade up for him. Could well be you given your switch to 3-4.

Bucky Brooks' mock says he's still there at 7 or 8 and if that happened (which I simply dont believe it will) I would be screaming for the Fins to trade up from 12 and get him ahead of you lot.
Old 19.03.2010, 04:42 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duper85 View Post
I think if Suh looks like he will drop out of the top 5, then someone will trade up for him. Could well be you given your switch to 3-4.

Bucky Brooks' mock says he's still there at 7 or 8 and if that happened (which I simply dont believe it will) I would be screaming for the Fins to trade up from 12 and get him ahead of you lot.
I will go with that
Old 21.03.2010, 01:41 PM
MVP

Players who are visiting Buffalo

Tim Tebow
Colt McCoy
Jarrett Brown
CJ Spiller
Old 23.03.2010, 04:39 PM
Pro Bowler

I probably was thinking about him early on this off season, but what about Dan LeFevour.

This article by Hall of Famer Bills RG Joe DeLamielleure, part of the Electric Company that helped OJ Simpson to rush for over 2000, thinks the Bills should go for Dan, this is the guy that last year told Perry Fewell to get Clay Matthews Jnr, and also said years before to trade all picks and draft Ben Roethlisberger.

About LeFavour he says:
" He’s big, he’s mobile, and he’s got an arm, and he can throw it in the wind, and he’s close. He’s playing in Michigan, in cold weather"

Maybe NT at number 9, Veldheer in second round and LeFavour in round 3?

Full article with Joe DeLamielleure can be found here:
http://tonawanda-news.com/buffalobil...-D-has-his-say