Buffalo Bills Thread - Page 61 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 11.12.2013, 08:33 PM
Pro Bowler

I hear what both of you guys are saying and that gives the situation a bit more light. I've not been watching the Bills as long as you so Im only calling it as I've been seeing it, and not having had Gamepass before I've never been able to scrutinize them this much. Levitre has obviously left a big hole. I was wondering if Kyle Williams was pointing the finger at anyone in particular when he said people need to be more accountable.

I dont have any issues with any players, I think they are a likeable squad but Marrone will obviously be looking at all the errors and assessing the people causing them. I like Marrone, he's a no BS straight talker with passion. I guess I just want to see them start to control the game more, and for Manuel to start asserting his authority. I guess the both will go hand in hand. I think it's important that they try to finish the season well.
Sponsored Links
Old 18.12.2013, 11:38 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp View Post
I hear what both of you guys are saying and that gives the situation a bit more light. I've not been watching the Bills as long as you so Im only calling it as I've been seeing it, and not having had Gamepass before I've never been able to scrutinize them this much. Levitre has obviously left a big hole. I was wondering if Kyle Williams was pointing the finger at anyone in particular when he said people need to be more accountable.

I dont have any issues with any players, I think they are a likeable squad but Marrone will obviously be looking at all the errors and assessing the people causing them. I like Marrone, he's a no BS straight talker with passion. I guess I just want to see them start to control the game more, and for Manuel to start asserting his authority. I guess the both will go hand in hand. I think it's important that they try to finish the season well.
I am not a fan of moral victories. Win when it matters if not then anything else means nout. It's all keep on the rebuilding process in the offseason now. Season was dead mid way through.
Old 18.12.2013, 01:48 PM
Pro Bowler

I just think it makes a huge difference to team confidence that they finish the season strong, otherwise everyone (including the players) are left wondering for 6 months, what the team is all about. I also think there could be some established players on the way out after this season.

On a positive note, I got my white Jackson jersey today
Old 18.12.2013, 07:03 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelp View Post

On a positive note, I got my white Jackson jersey today
Nice one
Old 06.03.2014, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

The Bills have cancelled their game in Toronto next season.
Old 06.05.2016, 12:40 PM
All Pro

I've written up an off-season review for the Bills if anyone is interested in reading it. In case you're afraid of me being bias I'll tell you now it's the highest grade I've given in the entire AFC East so there should be no worries there.

http://ontheclockblog.tumblr.com/pos...-season-review
Old 13.05.2016, 07:36 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris caulfield View Post
I've written up an off-season review for the Bills if anyone is interested in reading it. In case you're afraid of me being bias I'll tell you now it's the highest grade I've given in the entire AFC East so there should be no worries there.

http://ontheclockblog.tumblr.com/pos...-season-review
Thanks Tom.

I think you've made a fair assessment although I try and stay away from grading the Bills as I don't think I could do it without bias.

I still think we need a true nose tackle if the defence is going to improve. Safety remains a worry.

We seem to be bringing in a lot of speedy receivers when I think we need a bigger target for Taylor.

On a more positive note, I'm struggling to think of a better running back group in the NFL than what we have. Jonathan Williams could be the steal of the draft.
Old 11.12.2016, 02:17 PM
Rookie

Hello

Has the Bills fans ever let away fans have a massive presence in the stadium?