Hitting Form, But How Good Are We - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Sponsored Links

Old 24.12.2012, 09:14 AM
Starter

Default Hitting Form, But How Good Are We

Things are coming together nicely, but what do you think we can achieve this year?

Personally, I don't see why we can't go all the way. I don't see anyone else head and shoulders above us on a consistent basis.

Niners will be the test.
Sponsored Links
Old 01.01.2013, 09:42 AM
Pro

really not pleased we have to play the Vikings again in the play-offs in both games this year we have struggled to beat them. Ponder mistakes in game 1 gave us the win and peterson always tears us apart. Looking back at the loss we should have won easy really. After a poor start, tramons penalty, no challenges which could have got us the ball and that ridiculous delay of game penalty we would have won easy but im still not filled with confidence against peterson and the vikings
Old 01.01.2013, 11:53 AM
Starter

A good match up for the Pack, Ponder will struggle outdoors in the cold, contain Peterson to sub 120 yds and the Pack win by 10+ points.

Double edge sword having to go on the road after this one, 49ers will be tough, but prefer to see this team keep playing rather than a week off.

Would love to see the Chickenhawks back at Lambeau for the Ćhampionship game and pay back time.
Old 01.01.2013, 02:23 PM
All Pro

I know Trans will tell me to be more positive, but I can't stop thinking we are still flattering to deceive, we have only IMO played one good game all season (Texans), people will say we dismantled the Titans, but let's be honest it was the Titans and a team of the packs abilities should be doing that,

The Vikes match up has me extremely worried, somehow Ponder has discovered how to play qb, and their D is having monster games at the moment, add to that AP and I'm worried.

Oh and the respective kickers, please don't let it come to that
Old 01.01.2013, 07:38 PM
MVP

Our D ain't up to much.

Our run game ain't up to much.

It's basically Aa God or bust. Sometimes Aa God ain't enough.
Old 01.01.2013, 08:25 PM
Banned

I think we can do it, but no evidence to say we can this season, too often we don't put our best foot forward. All that being said I think we are the 2nd best team in the NFC. The 49ers are the team to beat
Old 02.01.2013, 10:15 AM
All Pro

We will be decent favourites to win this week, then I would guess about 4 or 5 point dogs next week if we win.

That would give us about a 30% chance of getting to the Championship game. I think that's about right. If we get there, we'd be favoured against any other team from the NFC to go to the SB.

It's easy to sit here and pick holes in our team, but this stage of the year comes down to matchups.

The Vikings have 2 things, Peterson and a pass rush. That's it. Their QB is one of the worst in the league, they have very little at receiver and their secondary is there for the taking. The Packers are at home and will be 9 or 10 point favourites.

The Niners will be a tough but interesting matchup and they'd be favourites to beat us at home. Won't get ahead of myself talking about that, I'd expect the Niners to win but we'd have a decent chance of an upset.

Are we good enough to get to the SB? Absolutely. There's probably something like a 15% chance of it happening.
Old 03.01.2013, 08:29 AM
Pro Bowler

Don't think we have a hope of going all the way tbh,just don't see how we can go to San Francisco and win.And if we have to beat the Vikings first which isn't a given.
Old 06.01.2013, 10:05 AM
Starter

Game was over by halftime, Pack did what was needed. Lots of balance in the team, and they got prepped for SF, second half was a schematic workout for that game.

It's going to be tough, but we are now in a position to challenge as well as in any other team in the NFC.

Not sure I can call the score, but I would surprised if more than 6 points separate the teams next Saturday.
Old 06.01.2013, 11:08 AM
Pro

great 1st half, took our foot off the pedal second half as we had it wrapped up and not really under any pressure. Playing against Webb helped us tbh but our offense as a whole was excellent 1st half especially Harris who has been one hell of a pick up...so much better than starks when he came good the super bowl year. Our defense coped well with Peterson and wont have a running challenge like that again.

truly believe we can beat the 49ers after that