Hitting Form, But How Good Are We - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Sponsored Links

Old 06.01.2013, 02:20 PM
Pro Bowler

Great performance. We really cruised to victory... A Rodg was playing out of his mind before we started planing for next weekend. I don't think we can beat the 49ers. Then again, I am always pessimistic, I thought the Vikes would somehow beat us last night.
Sponsored Links
Old 06.01.2013, 03:47 PM
Pro Bowler

We were brilliant for the first 3 quarters but let our foot off the gas in the fourth. We can't afford to do that against 49ers. Glad to have Woodson back
Old 08.01.2013, 02:50 PM
Pro

I have a feeling that we will get one over on the Niners this weekend. We got beaten by them in Week 1, but we are now a much improved team. Rodgers is obviously the main man for us and as a QB who is the best ever in Playoff history, I'm not too worried. Going to be a great game either way, I just hope that we can come out on top.
Old 08.01.2013, 05:08 PM
Team Captain

I think we have what it takes to win if we play to our capabilities. I did not enjoy the 2nd half on Saturday after we went 3 scores ahead. Understandably we took our foot off the gas and did not play with the same intenisty and abandoned the game plan. I don't imagine we will be in the same position this week.
Old 12.01.2013, 11:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBay4 View Post
I have a feeling that we will get one over on the Niners this weekend. We got beaten by them in Week 1, but we are now a much improved team. Rodgers is obviously the main man for us and as a QB who is the best ever in Playoff history, I'm not too worried. Going to be a great game either way, I just hope that we can come out on top.
Best QB in playoff history????

The man is good but that is quite a statement, I would argue Montana and Brady are currently ahead of Rodgers at least.

A Rodgers led Pack are like a Hydra, you cut off a head/wide reciever another immediately comes forward as a threat. Unless it's called Finley (I am gonna regret that remark I'm sure).

The problem is you guys are like Adrian Peterson and The Vikings, the 49ers and in deed the whole NFL is aware that to beat you Rodgers has to be on his back or his arms tied behind. However despite knowing this AP and AR still do what makes them elite.

I wanna good game, and 49er victory, if the Packers' win can it be because they were the better team.
Old 12.01.2013, 01:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebo View Post
Best QB in playoff history????

The man is good but that is quite a statement, I would argue Montana and Brady are currently ahead of Rodgers at least.
He has the best QB Passer rating in post season. Better than Montana/Manning (both)/Brady/Brees/Favre. But the best QB in playoff history is quite an accolade. He needs to get to the post season another 15 times and perform as he has done so far to be classed as the pest QB ever. But I get the feeling he will be by the time he retires, barring serious injury....

Go Pack Go!
Old 13.01.2013, 07:44 AM
All Pro

In answer to the thread question RUBBISH
Old 13.01.2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

not good enough!

P45 for Dom Capers!

I am an Owner so they best listen to me!
Old 13.01.2013, 01:42 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
not good enough!

P45 for Dom Capers!

I am an Owner so they best listen to me!
As with last season Aaron Rodgers has got us through most of the season looking way better than we are. Capers soft defence has to go, yes it means scheme change but let's face facts, with Capers we just won't be getting anywhere. Our record this season and last is down to our fantastic passing attack.
Old 13.01.2013, 02:33 PM
Rookie

I agree that Dom Capers should go but he won't. The D is far too inconsistent, sometimes they were brilliant but in the next game they would be just awful. I think they'll give him another season because of all the rookies who will be 2nd year players next year. The likes of Hayward, Perry, Worthy, Moses, Daniels and McMilllian have all shown potential. So, I think they will give him another season but personally I think they won't be much better and continue to be inconsistent.