2013 Schedule - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Atlanta Falcons

Sponsored Links

Old 24.04.2013, 07:45 PM
Pro Bowler

Its a tough schedule. I'm quite happy to wait until after the draft to start panicking, bearing in mind I wasn't all that confident in us last season with minimal draft picks.

Whatever record gets us to the playoffs is good enough for me.
Sponsored Links
Old 26.04.2013, 06:58 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilfalc View Post
Wow... someone is very touchy.

Sorry, I just don't see this team challenging. We've lost 2 starting OL from 2012, downgraded at DE, our DTs and LB are average at best and we have a huge hole at CB after the loss of Dunta, Grimes and Owens.
Dude, its April. Let the front office do their thing. How can you give such an outlandish prediction based on teams in April? The holes will be filled. Losing Dunta isnt really anything I'm worried about, ditto to Owens. Desmond Trufant now fills Dunta's spot nicely. See how things move along during the year?

Quote:
Having gutted the last 2 draft of high picks in the Julio trade, we also have very few good young players coming through to fill our defensive needs
How you figure tha? Spoon, Mass, Matthews, Dent, all young guys, starting to show promise.

Quote:
Just look at the 2012 saints. An elite offense (better than ours), a very poor defense, and 7 wins.
The Saints offense? Better? You mean Drew Brees? He is their offense. Brees, Colston, Henderson, Moore, Graham against Ryan, White, Jones, Douglas and Gonzo? I know who I'm taking.

Irregardless of all that, to say the Falcons will go 7-9 this season with the talent on our team, is ridiculous.
Old 21.05.2013, 10:02 PM
All Pro

Im still sticking to 10-6, possibly 11-5. Dreading Patriots at home if Gronk and Hernandez are fit. Nicholas and Dent are just run stuffers to be honest.