NBA Thread - Page 445 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

  #4441  
Old 18.03.2013, 12:10 PM
Dave C's Avatar
Dave C Dave C is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 15.10.2010
Posts: 3,048
Default

Got my hopes up for a magic win yesterday afternoon. How silly of me! Monta Ellis you horrible man.
Reply With Quote
  #4442  
Old 18.03.2013, 12:26 PM
nierika's Avatar
nierika nierika is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 26.10.2007
Posts: 559
Send a message via AIM to nierika
Default

Ya better believe the Spurs are ready to give the Heat a run

When it's all said and done, LeBron will be considered greater than Jordan because of his all-around game (steals/blocks/rebounds/assists) and it doesn't matter if he wins as many championships. Absolute freak of nature athletically - imagine him playing TE or WR in the NFL.

Last edited by nierika; 18.03.2013 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4443  
Old 19.03.2013, 12:35 PM
manic_matt's Avatar
manic_matt manic_matt is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 08.02.2008
Posts: 2,393
Default

Heat roll on to 23 straight wins, at the expense of my C's

Still in shock over Jeff Green's 43!
Reply With Quote
  #4444  
Old 19.03.2013, 12:43 PM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_matt View Post
Heat roll on to 23 straight wins, at the expense of my C's

Still in shock over Jeff Green's 43!
We should have won that after being 13 up in the fourth. Yes the Heat are fantastic but we should've closed that one out without a doubt.

In terms of our season we're still only 3.5 games behind the Knicks and we play them twice before the end of March so it's not over yet.
Reply With Quote
  #4445  
Old 19.03.2013, 12:59 PM
manic_matt's Avatar
manic_matt manic_matt is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 08.02.2008
Posts: 2,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
We should have won that after being 13 up in the fourth. Yes the Heat are fantastic but we should've closed that one out without a doubt.

In terms of our season we're still only 3.5 games behind the Knicks and we play them twice before the end of March so it's not over yet.
Oh we blew it no question. Incredibly that was our first home defeat since we lost to the Knicks on the 24th January!

Like you say there's still a lot to play for, I don't know about winning the division, but I fancy us to get second ahead of the Nets!
Reply With Quote
  #4446  
Old 27.03.2013, 01:01 PM
manic_matt's Avatar
manic_matt manic_matt is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 08.02.2008
Posts: 2,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_matt View Post
Oh we blew it no question. Incredibly that was our first home defeat since we lost to the Knicks on the 24th January!

Like you say there's still a lot to play for, I don't know about winning the division, but I fancy us to get second ahead of the Nets!
Well since this, we've lost KG to injury for up to 3 weeks and we've lost 5 straight! Should still scrape into the playoffs, but boy are we in bad shape.
Reply With Quote
  #4447  
Old 28.03.2013, 11:22 AM
go_browns!'s Avatar
go_browns! go_browns! is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.01.2010
Posts: 3,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_matt View Post
Well since this, we've lost KG to injury for up to 3 weeks and we've lost 5 straight! Should still scrape into the playoffs, but boy are we in bad shape.
Yeah we were outplayed the other night and the bench didn't do us any favours. We desperately need KG back. It's good to rest him now and have him fit for the play offs rather than have him half fit and not playing well. Looks like we'll squaring off against the Pacers or Knicks though, and I don't fancy 7 games against either of them
Reply With Quote
  #4448  
Old 28.03.2013, 11:46 AM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 23,572
Default

Nice one, Chicago...
Reply With Quote
  #4449  
Old 28.03.2013, 03:28 PM
Renegade Steeler's Avatar
Renegade Steeler Renegade Steeler is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 29.11.2011
Posts: 1,966
Default

I stayed up to watch that game last night and what a game it was. I thought the Bulls were going to throw it away in the 3rd Quarter but a great 4th Quarter from the likes of Deng, Hinrich and Butler in particular really came up bg for the Bulls.
Reply With Quote
  #4450  
Old 08.04.2013, 03:07 AM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Posts: 27,926
Default

its great to see the Knicks playing so well and Melo is on fire but i still worry about what will happen in the playoffs.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 04:39 PM.