The Official European NFL online Shop is here - Page 13 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 20.09.2016, 10:11 AM
Rookie

they have responded to my tweet and loads of stock coming in early October in every team
Old 12.10.2016, 09:19 AM
Rookie

the website is getting more and more like NFL in the US so fingers crossed Fantatics keep this up
Old 13.10.2016, 02:21 PM
MVP

I have to say its starting to feel like its changing and for the better.

prices and jersey quality is something we need reassurances about.
Old 28.10.2016, 01:38 AM
Rookie

I see the player named game jerseys are now listed with silicone printed numbers, does this mean that the Ines the Europe site is selling are the exact same as the game jerseys on NFL.com?

I know they used to be all blank jerseys and they printed them no matter if you bought a named player or a custom one using a cheaper printing material
Old 28.10.2016, 11:15 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman182 View Post
I see the player named game jerseys are now listed with silicone printed numbers, does this mean that the ones the Europe site is selling are the exact same as the game jerseys on NFL.com?

I know they used to be all blank jerseys and they printed them no matter if you bought a named player or a custom one using a cheaper printing material
Apparently not.
Someone mentioned they'd recently ordered a jersey advertised as "silicon printed" but actually received it with a cheap PU transfer print instead.
https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=108629&page=3
https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=108629&page=4

There have clearly been some improvements since Fanatics took over the shop from Kitbag, but it looks like they're still taking the p**s on the "game" jersies.....
Old 01.11.2016, 02:05 PM
Pro

Went on the NFL Europe Shop for first time in a couple months or so yesterday and was impressed with the amount that is on there now, compared to when I last shopped there. The Bears are quite a popular team here, despite how bad we are most years, so I thought I'd go on a less popular team like the Titans or Browns, just for comparisons sake. It does seem now that everyone is getting a fair share of items for their teams. I do remember when there was a very limited range on the site. When it was more limited, it was even worse for those who support teams that don't have a huge following in this country. But does seem to be improving, I'm guessing that's because of Fanatics taking over Kitbag, but certainly seems better now than at was.

Still things like for example, you can't get the Bears white away jersey on the website for some reason, but I'm sure we're not the only ones in that boat, but hopefully in time we will have the option.
Old 02.11.2016, 09:00 AM
Rookie

i do think it's getting better since Fanatics took over and it's starting to look like NFL US shop too
Old 03.11.2016, 12:41 PM
Starter

Why on earth don't they stock the limited jerseys? The price to order from the states is ridiculous after tax and shipping.
Old 24.11.2016, 01:38 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTone View Post
Apparently not.
Someone mentioned they'd recently ordered a jersey advertised as "silicon printed" but actually received it with a cheap PU transfer print instead.
https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=108629&page=3
https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=108629&page=4

There have clearly been some improvements since Fanatics took over the shop from Kitbag, but it looks like they're still taking the p**s on the "game" jersies.....
Are youth/kids jerseys silicone printed or cheap printed?
Old 14.12.2016, 09:34 PM
Rookie

Thumbs up

Big shout out to to the NFL Shop Europe.

Really good customer service (for a change?).

I bought a Mitchell & Ness authentic Elway jersey in the 20% off sale. I ordered the 2XL because the L and XL (my normal sizes) were out of stock and I thought I could wear the 2XL over a hoodie / jacket in winter. It arrived and was absolutely massive; far too big even for an over-layer. What was also obvious was that it had previously been returned by someone else. Screwed up in the bag and no 'tissue' inserts which the jerseys should be packaged with. It also had a big black mark on the front which was not great on the white away jersey.

I returned the jersey to NFL Shop and they refunded my postage costs the same day (which I was impressed by).

The Ts&Cs state that a return can take 7-14 working days to process. I wanted an exchange rather than a refund but by now all that was left in stock was S and M. I can shoe-horn myself into an M and was keen to have it sent out ASAP because I was concerned about low stock and I definitely can't get into an S.

I called NFL Shop on the day I knew the original jersey would get back to them and asked why, in the 21st Century and with advanced digital inventory systems, it could possibly take 7-14 days to process a return (when they can send out items for next day delivery).

The Customer Services rep tried to fob me off with a 'computer says no' explanation but I persisted and after a discussion with a manager they agreed to send me a replacement jersey in M on next-day delivery and, sure enough, it arrived today.

I am really pleased with the outcome and am grateful to NFL Shop Europe for some first class customer service.