32 NFL teams forum - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 28.08.2009, 11:52 AM
MVP

Exclamation 32 NFL teams forum

As you may have noticed, we have added a new forum section today - 32 NFL Teams. Within this forum there is a separate sub-forum for all 32 NFL teams. This is being set up in preparation for the launch of a brand new website which will be associated with nfluk.com, called www.nfl101.com.

The new website will be for new fans to the sport, giving a brief overview of each team, the league's stars, rules and structure. The main part of the new website will be an interactive 'Team Picker' which will help newbies find the NFL team to suit them. (It'll also be a nice way for you all to find out if your team is the best fit for your personality! )

I have moved the 32 'official' team threads into their respective team forums today, which should provide a catalyst for people to start posting in those team forums. This should serve to bring the NFL Season forum a little closer back on topic - keeping the chat in here about the specifics of the day to day league news etc.

Having said that, nothing precludes you from asking a question in here about your team - so if you want to get the views of all the fans about how your team's quarterback played last Sunday, the NFL Season section is still the place to ask it.

If you have any other threads that you want to be put into your team's new forum, let me or a mod know and we'll get them moved so long as they are a reasonably long running thread worth moving.

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns about the change, PM me. Don't blame the mods... if you don't like it, this one was all my fault!
Sponsored Links
Old 23.11.2010, 06:32 AM
Rookie

The design of the browns helmet is off...the stripe goes brown white brown, not white brown white.