Season Tickets for Wembley Only? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 05.05.2018, 04:04 PM
Starter

Default Season Tickets for Wembley Only?

For the last several years I've had season tickets. I only go to the Wembley games (others are sold on GetMeIn for face value). This year I have a choice of getting WHL tickets - that I don't want.

But I'm worried that refusing the WHL tickets will mean I don't qualify for my Wembley season tickets for 2019.

Anybody have any ideas as to how the NFL will handle that?
Sponsored Links
Old 05.05.2018, 05:33 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petaq View Post
For the last several years I've had season tickets. I only go to the Wembley games (others are sold on GetMeIn for face value). This year I have a choice of getting WHL tickets - that I don't want.

But I'm worried that refusing the WHL tickets will mean I don't qualify for my Wembley season tickets for 2019.

How do you not qualify for Wembley 2019 season tickets?
Nowhere have they said its compulsory to purchase WHL tickets as part of your 2018 season ticket. It 2 separate transactions.

I expect they will end up doing stadium STs/bundles in future years eg ST for 2 Wembley games and a separate ST for WHL games. Would make logistical sense as the two stadiums are pretty different.
Old 06.05.2018, 12:55 PM
Pro

Yeah, the only condition this year at least is that season ticket holders will have first dibs at buying WHL seats. But my supposition is that your seat pick here will NOT carry over to next year when the seat selection will be incorporated fully into the season ticket process.
Old 08.05.2018, 09:17 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petaq View Post

This couldn't possibly be the case given that it is publicly stated that there are not enough WHL tickets for all of the season ticket holders.
Old 08.05.2018, 03:59 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit-fire View Post
This couldn't possibly be the case given that it is publicly stated that there are not enough WHL tickets for all of the season ticket holders.
Now that is a very good point.

Thanks