NBA Thread - Page 425 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Old 21.11.2012, 03:30 PM
Pro Bowler

Knickerbockers are 8-1!
Old 22.11.2012, 02:26 PM
Rookie

Sadly the UK fans have yet to get a win in the NBA since we have no NBA TV.
Old 23.11.2012, 11:21 AM
All Pro

The Celtics continue to flatter to decieve Terry was a good signing but it seems we can't work out how to use him.

How about them Bobcats?! Hanging around .500!
Old 24.11.2012, 04:40 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToffeeYankee View Post
Knickerbockers are 8-1!
it was nice while it lasted lol, but it looks like we are back to the same old Knicks
Old 28.11.2012, 09:50 PM
Pro Bowler

Just signed up to NBA TV out of desperation. How can I see the games? I can't find any mention of full games on the schedule in NBA Gametime?
Old 29.11.2012, 11:15 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenk24 View Post
Just signed up to NBA TV out of desperation. How can I see the games? I can't find any mention of full games on the schedule in NBA Gametime?
In order to see the games you need to sign up for NBA League Pass, either the single team subscription or full subscription. NBA TV is available seperately, not included with NBA League Pass like NFL Network is with NFL Gamepass. You can watch either full or condensed games as you do in NFL Gamepass too, although personally i prefer the full games myself.

It is excellent, ive signed up for both the full subscription and NBA TV since the season began. Fantastic product, highly recommend it. The NFL Network thats contained in NFL Gamepass would be a lot better if it was similar to NBA TV, whereby you can select ALL programming from last seven days instead of just selected programming in the archives and a ten hour archive scroll bar in NFL Gamepass. Other than that i couldnt do without the pair of them.
Old 29.11.2012, 11:20 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL Rocks View Post
In order to see the games you need to sign up for NBA League Pass, either the single team subscription or full subscription. NBA TV is available seperately, not included with NBA League Pass like NFL Network is with NFL Gamepass.

It is excellent, ive signed up for both the full subscription and NBA TV since the season began. Fantastic product, highly recommend it. The NFL Network thats contained in NFL Gamepass would be a lot better if it was similar to NBA TV, whereby you can select ALL programming from last seven days instead of just selected programming in the archives and a ten hour archive scroll bar in NFL Gamepass. Other than that i couldnt do without the pair of them.
But you should be able to see a few games a week on NBA TV like fan night... It says you get access to multiple games each week when you sign up.
image.jpg
Old 29.11.2012, 12:53 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
But you should be able to see a few games a week on NBA TV like fan night... It says you get access to multiple games each week when you sign up.
Attachment 1675
Good point, but to be honest when scrolling through the content available on a day to day basis on NBA TV Live, there is no live multiple games listed, just classic games and studio based shows. Might be that it applies only to the USA version, as the International version does not carry the same content. As Ive subscribed to the League pass I can watch pretty much any game anyway so for me its ok
Old 29.11.2012, 01:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Schedule on the NBA website for NBA TV shows in EST so most live games are listed as on about 7.30 or later. The trouble is I don't think they show the same game for international viewers as they do in the States so it won't help in finding out who is on the NBA twitter feed only gives notice of the game being shown in the US too
Old 29.11.2012, 04:06 PM
Pro Bowler

Well "pinhead" seemed to think he had been watching a few games a week on the international feed. I just can't find how to.