Saints v Dolphins Sold Out? - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 03.02.2017, 02:07 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Warrior View Post
Ticketmaster own Getmein and it has been proven they ship tickets directly to that site to sell for inflated prices. Search in google for NFL wembley tickets and its no coincidense that the first 4 matches are secondary ticket sites. Total and utter rip off.
Old 03.02.2017, 04:46 PM
Rookie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by langside View Post
Ticketmaster have confirmed on twitter that only a set number of tickets were available in the pre-sale window and more will be available in the general sale.

Today was an absolute waste of time for us- best offered was section 530 so glad I didn’t go for them as pretty sure lower side line will be available next week
Seems we've been lied to. No tickets left for general sale. I feel sick as a dog right now.
Fyi I'm a Saints fan....

If anyone knows of a site that re-sells at face value, please let me know. I am not going to line the touts pockets, no matter how desperate i am.
Old 03.02.2017, 04:50 PM
Rookie

How the **** is it possible to sell out a stadium in a presale? Presale by definition is a certain allocation put aside to be sold before general sale.

This is ridiculous!
Old 03.02.2017, 04:53 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by clell07 View Post
How the **** is it possible to sell out a stadium in a presale? Presale by definition is a certain allocation put aside to be sold before general sale.

This is ridiculous!
I just had same email, I was lucky only needed adult and child ticket and managed get them yesterday at 10am. Crazy
Old 03.02.2017, 05:19 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by clell07 View Post

This is ridiculous!
They never said pre-sale was only a fraction of the tickets. The reason for doing it as a pre-sale was to get your email address so NFLUK and Ticketmaster can now start spamming you with emails. If you read when you registered for the pre-sale they said you would only receive the code if you sign up for NFLUK and Ticketmaster emails.

As others have said before there may be another limited sale later if the two teams don't take up all the ticket allocation made to their fans and players.

The Dolphins game was always going to be the most popular of the 4 as biggest UK fan base of any team playing here this year and much less interest in seeing the Jaguars again or going to Twickenham. Pity I had to give it a miss here as can only go if it's daytime kickoff so I can get home after the game. Can't afford a ticket plus hotel.
Old 03.02.2017, 05:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by womble5 View Post
Seems we've been lied to. No tickets left for general sale. I feel sick as a dog right now.
Fyi I'm a Saints fan....

If anyone knows of a site that re-sells at face value, please let me know. I am not going to line the touts pockets, no matter how desperate i am.
FYI - if anyone missed out like me, don't be tempted by these secondary ticketing sites. They may only(!) appear at 2 -3 time face value but once you get to the end and add fees VAT etc, it will be more like 4 times face value - certainly for the cheaper seats anyway.

If you feel you have to get them from a tout, do it on the day. There are always lots of touts hanging around so if you don't mind too much where you sit, hold out and you'll get tickets much cheaper. If we all boycott the secondary sites, the touts will be left with loads of tickets on the day and will be forced to sell them for less just to get rid of them.
Old 03.02.2017, 05:40 PM
Rookie

I'm just feeling a bit bitter I guess as this is the first time I've not been able to afford a season ticket and I missed out on premium tickets and then in the presale.

I know what you mean about the cost I live in Glasgow and travel down for the weekend each time it is pricy!
Old 03.02.2017, 07:09 PM
Rookie

Took me practically all day to get the seat map to work long enough to buy anything, but I was just able to grab these two.

Hoping we can get the person in the single seat on the end to trade for the opposite end.

Last edited by scrambler865; 03.02.2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: link
Old 04.02.2017, 05:14 PM
Team Captain

Hi scrambler865
i have the same problem
got two tickets one at each end of the ground
if you want to DM me maybe theres a way we could exchange if you like if there near thx
Old 04.02.2017, 05:31 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler865 View Post
Took me practically all day to get the seat map to work long enough to buy anything, but I was just able to grab these two.

Hoping we can get the person in the single seat on the end to trade for the opposite end.
Maybe they'll trade for your first round pick on next season's seats.