Sky Week 6 Games - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 10.10.2017, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Default Sky Week 6 Games

The Week 6 Sky Sports game have been released by Sky.

Friday
Eagles at Panthers - 01:25 - Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Main Event

Sunday
Packers at Vikings - 18:00 - Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Main Event from 18:30
Steelers at Chiefs - 21:25 - Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Main Event from 21:25

Monday
Giants at Broncos - 01:30 - Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Main Event

Tuesday
Colts at Titans - 01:30 - Sky Sports Action & Sky Sports Main Event

Plus NFL RedZone will also be on Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Mix (Channel 121) and the Sky Sports red button from 18:00..
Old 11.10.2017, 09:15 AM
Pro

It comes to something when I'm delighted to see i WON'T have to use a service I paid £140 for in order to watch the Vikings.
Old 11.10.2017, 09:44 AM
Team Captain

Happy with both choices for Sunday. Vikings / Packers is always a good game and a fierce rivalry. Packers will be firm favourites to win this one but it will be interesting to see if Minnesota can up their game.

Steelers will be smarting after last week's surprise defeat. Will they be able to end the Chiefs unbeaten start?
Old 11.10.2017, 10:59 PM
Pro

Thought the Rams/Jags had a chance in the late game. Especially as the Steelers have been on quite a lot already this season.
Old 12.10.2017, 10:22 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Punk View Post
Thought the Rams/Jags had a chance in the late game. Especially as the Steelers have been on quite a lot already this season.
Steelers are one of the non NFC East teams that Sky will always give a bump to. Risky with Ben's play being inconsistant

I think with the Jags being on once already and being maddingly incosistant it is one step too far for Sky to take that gamble...
Old 12.10.2017, 05:35 PM
Hall of Fame

I think both games pretty much pick themselves. You could make an argument for alternatives, but anyone claiming the selected games are poor choices are just being obtuse.
Old 12.10.2017, 06:56 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
Steelers are one of the non NFC East teams that Sky will always give a bump to. Risky with Ben's play being inconsistant

I think with the Jags being on once already and being maddingly incosistant it is one step too far for Sky to take that gamble...
think the jags/rams would have been a better late pick just to get some variety.we got the Chiefs on SNF last week then sundays late game and they are on next weeks TNF so maybe sky could have looked at that.also looks like we will gets the Steelers/Bengals in next weeks late window as the other options involve either the chargers or Giants.
Old 13.10.2017, 12:27 PM
All Pro

Giants on SNF prime time again and should get slaughtered by the Broncos but I bet they grab a spawny win and give me that glimmer of hope. Bleurgh!
Old 15.10.2017, 02:50 AM
Pro

I agree on them being the sensible picks.

Not too interested in the first game though personally. Vikings on their back up QB, Cook gone and Diggs struggling with a groin injury? Ouch. I’d of probably looked to think outside the box with that one.

I like the Steelers and Chiefs though, if Big Ben has another shocker, it could be a storyline that has far reaching consequences.