Joke Thread - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New England Patriots

Old 28.08.2009, 01:58 PM
All Pro

Default Joke Thread

Coach Andy Reid had put together the perfect Eagles team. The only thing he was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges, and even the high schools, but he couldn't find a ringer quarterback who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Bosnia. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Bosnian soldier with a truly incredible arm.

He threw a hand grenade straight into a 15th-story window 200 yards away-ka-boom!

He threw another hand grenade into a group of 10 soldiers 100 yards away-ka-blooey! Then a car passed, going 90 mph - bulls-eye!

"I've got to get this guy!" Reid said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football, and the Eagles go on to win the Super Bowl for the first time in history.

The young Bosnian is lionized as the Great Hero of football, and when Reid asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is to call his mother. "Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl." "I don't want to talk to you," the old woman says. "You deserted us. You are not my son."

"I don't think you understand, Mother!" the young man pleads. "I just won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No, let me tell you," the mother retorts. "At this very moment there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and this week your sister was raped in broad daylight."

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, "I'll never forgive you for making us move to Philadelphia."
Old 28.08.2009, 02:38 PM
Hall of Fame

That's pretty good!

Last edited by AZ; 28.08.2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Yours was not though.
Old 28.08.2009, 06:07 PM
MVP

Trying to hide this thread from Philly fans eh?
You realise Philly really isn't that bad though, now if you said Baltimore ...
Old 28.08.2009, 08:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Eric Mangini....oh not that sort of joke!
Old 29.08.2009, 01:01 PM
All Pro

This has already been posted in the jokes thread https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=22041&page=29
Old 29.08.2009, 03:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenainn92 View Post
This has already been posted in the jokes thread https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=22041&page=29
I have forsaken us all, i should have checked the joke section first i have brought disgrace upon myself and the great Patriot Nation. I can only humbly ask for forgiveness from my brethren.

I shall hang my head in the darkness of shame until i am once again showered with the light of wisdom and forgiveness.

Happy now
Old 29.08.2009, 03:38 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I have forsaken us all, i should have checked the joke section first i have brought disgrace upon myself and the great Patriot Nation. I can only humbly ask for forgiveness from my brethren.

I shall hang my head in the darkness of shame until i am once again showered with the light of wisdom and forgiveness.

Happy now
Really I was just saying... no need to go over the top.
Old 29.08.2009, 05:45 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post

Happy now
For your shame, wear a Jets top for a week, Harsh I know, but as you say, you have brought disgrace on Patriot Nation.

Redemption shall be yours (and ours) when BB lifts the Vince Lomardi at the end of the season.
Old 08.09.2009, 09:28 PM
Hall of Fame

WARNING! MIGHT BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME VIEWERS

From Texts Last Night

(361): I'm retiring my vag-ina. Better yet I'm Farve-ing it.
(1-361): Def the best call fo sho
(361): That way it can come out of retirement anytime and play for different teams. And it can wear Wranglers.
Old 11.09.2009, 01:11 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFireBlade View Post
From Texts Last Night
Best website ever.