Merchandise - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 01.02.2013, 10:16 PM
Pro

Default Merchandise

Ok, so basically I want to buy a Bronco's Jersey but I don't want to pay the full NFL store price, anyone know where I could buy one?
Old 02.02.2013, 01:22 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMUJosh View Post
Ok, so basically I want to buy a Bronco's Jersey but I don't want to pay the full NFL store price, anyone know where I could buy one?
If you want a genuine Nike Jersey, you're looking at 70pound at least. There are fake ones knocking about on Ebay etc, but the quality is awful. Depends also what player you'd want... For the best selection available use www.fansedge.com, the site is fantastic. Although you do pay a little more at the point of sale, you guarantee no excess customs charges when it hits the UK. Alternatively just buy the replica Manning one from Europe.nflshop.com, those are your best bets!
Old 02.02.2013, 08:23 PM
Rookie

I managed to pick up some old Reebok merchandise from the Adidas factory shop at Pear Mill, Stockport
Old 02.02.2013, 08:54 PM
Pro

Cheers dude, that website looks really good, I might buy an Eric Decker jersey. By chance, do you know of any where that sells genuine merchandise cheap, like hats etc.
Old 02.02.2013, 11:15 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Cheers dude, that website looks really good, I might buy an Eric Decker jersey. By chance, do you know of any where that sells genuine merchandise cheap, like hats etc.
The only places I know that sell the official New Era hats at a reasonable price are Footlocker and JDSports. However, they tend to only stock the flat-peak caps that seem to be the fashion (personally not a fan) and you'll also be hard pushed to find Broncos gear. It always tends to just the be the 'popular' teams.

Yeah, going back to the Jersey thing. I can personally vouch for Fansedge. I ordered a Von Miller Limited (the slightly more expensive ones) Jersey back in October. Cost £109 including shipping and taxes, and arrived at my door 6 days later. Awesome service I reckon. I think Decker is a good shout. He's gonna be a top guy for us for at least a few more years. He has all the attributes you want in a franchise receiver!
Old 03.02.2013, 12:27 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJayDixon View Post
The only places I know that sell the official New Era hats at a reasonable price are Footlocker and JDSports. However, they tend to only stock the flat-peak caps that seem to be the fashion (personally not a fan) and you'll also be hard pushed to find Broncos gear. It always tends to just the be the 'popular' teams.

Yeah, going back to the Jersey thing. I can personally vouch for Fansedge. I ordered a Von Miller Limited (the slightly more expensive ones) Jersey back in October. Cost £109 including shipping and taxes, and arrived at my door 6 days later. Awesome service I reckon. I think Decker is a good shout. He's gonna be a top guy for us for at least a few more years. He has all the attributes you want in a franchise receiver!
Hmmmm...looks like I might have to make a trip back to London again, hopefully I can find a discount from somewhere...

Yeah, this is the only time I regret choosing the Broncos...hardly anywhere stocks merchandise, and if they do, it's EXTREMELY minimalist.

I hope Decker can continue his form next season, 2nd most TD's for any WR 2012 can't be bad!

Can I just ask, what is the difference between the Limited/Regular jerseys?

Also, how soon do you reckon this seasons jerseys will go down in price?

Thanks
Old 05.02.2013, 11:43 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Hmmmm...looks like I might have to make a trip back to London again, hopefully I can find a discount from somewhere...

Yeah, this is the only time I regret choosing the Broncos...hardly anywhere stocks merchandise, and if they do, it's EXTREMELY minimalist.

I hope Decker can continue his form next season, 2nd most TD's for any WR 2012 can't be bad!

Can I just ask, what is the difference between the Limited/Regular jerseys?

Also, how soon do you reckon this seasons jerseys will go down in price?

Thanks
Sorry for the late response dude!

Yeah, it does kind of suck having little merchandise knocking around, but at least it stops you joining the other 100,000 or so, British guys walking around with a Patriots #12 Jersey... Eurgh.

The difference between the three jerseys is fairly simple:

Game Jersey: Cheapest, screen printed numbers and letters, fabric collar and generally the most commonly stocked in High Street shops.

Limited Jersey: A bit more expensive, maybe like another 25% more than the Game Jersey. Has sewn on numbers and letters, the collar has the 'flywire' running through it (stops it getting stretched) and generally just going to last that little bit longer!

Elite Jersey: An exact replica of what the guys use on the field of play each weak. Fits slightly differently (as you'd expect for the use of pads), has mesh panels in certain areas for performance, thicker collars, double sewn numbers and letters but here's the kicker, it's going to cost you around 200+ quid for one of these badboys, so maybe not the ideal solution for a first time jersey buyer!

As for 'this seasons jerseys', they won't depreciate in price very soon, because Nike only took over the manufacturing of the Jerseys in April 2012, and unlike English sports teams, American Sporting Franchises don't change their strips very often at all. It may take another 4 years to see any change in price, and that's only if Nike don't renew their contract! The other alternative, is you wait for a player to move onto another team and then buy their jersey, as it's out of date and will be a knock off price... But really, who wants an out of date Jersey?
Old 06.02.2013, 01:10 AM
Pro

Quote:
Sorry for the late response dude!

Yeah, it does kind of suck having little merchandise knocking around, but at least it stops you joining the other 100,000 or so, British guys walking around with a Patriots #12 Jersey... Eurgh.

The difference between the three jerseys is fairly simple:

Game Jersey: Cheapest, screen printed numbers and letters, fabric collar and generally the most commonly stocked in High Street shops.

Limited Jersey: A bit more expensive, maybe like another 25% more than the Game Jersey. Has sewn on numbers and letters, the collar has the 'flywire' running through it (stops it getting stretched) and generally just going to last that little bit longer!

Elite Jersey: An exact replica of what the guys use on the field of play each weak. Fits slightly differently (as you'd expect for the use of pads), has mesh panels in certain areas for performance, thicker collars, double sewn numbers and letters but here's the kicker, it's going to cost you around 200+ quid for one of these badboys, so maybe not the ideal solution for a first time jersey buyer!

As for 'this seasons jerseys', they won't depreciate in price very soon, because Nike only took over the manufacturing of the Jerseys in April 2012, and unlike English sports teams, American Sporting Franchises don't change their strips very often at all. It may take another 4 years to see any change in price, and that's only if Nike don't renew their contract! The other alternative, is you wait for a player to move onto another team and then buy their jersey, as it's out of date and will be a knock off price... But really, who wants an out of date Jersey?
It's OK mate, I only checked tonight too! I've been ill for the last few days.

Yeah I'ts disappointing that they don't change the Jerseys more often, but i suppose it means they stay current for longer. I reckon they will stick with Nike since they make all 32 jerseys right now, so unless the NFL change, they will stay the same.

Thanks for the clarification Is wearing a 'Game Jersey' looked down upon among the 'community' or is it less noticeable? (sorry I ask a lot of questions)

There are only 3 people at my college who even know what the NFL is...2 support the Giants...yuck...and the other supports the Saints so that's not too bad...I suppose...

But one more question (really sorry) would you suggest wearing, or not wearing a Broncos jersey to the International Series games, going to both and wanna know...
Old 06.02.2013, 01:21 AM
All Pro

Quote:
It's OK mate, I only checked tonight too! I've been ill for the last few days.

Yeah I'ts disappointing that they don't change the Jerseys more often, but i suppose it means they stay current for longer. I reckon they will stick with Nike since they make all 32 jerseys right now, so unless the NFL change, they will stay the same.

Thanks for the clarification Is wearing a 'Game Jersey' looked down upon among the 'community' or is it less noticeable? (sorry I ask a lot of questions)

There are only 3 people at my college who even know what the NFL is...2 support the Giants...yuck...and the other supports the Saints so that's not too bad...I suppose...

But one more question (really sorry) would you suggest wearing, or not wearing a Broncos jersey to the International Series games, going to both and wanna know...
Wearing a 'Game' Jersey is absolutely fine mate! I don't think anyone in the NFL community looks down on anyone. I had the cheapest option of the Jerseys that Reebok used to make and loved it, the only thing is that with screen printed numbers, it doesn't last that well, as they start to crack or peel within a few years. I bought the 'Limited' Jersey this year as it was the new Nike Orange design and I wanted it to last 5+ years, so decided the extra bit of cash was worth it.

As for the Nike deal btw, the NFL makes the contract on behalf of all the teams, so every team is always the same.

Yeah, you're always going to get a lot of people supporting the New York teams, which is fairly common due to the culture of NYC being so popular around the world. I'm prob only a couple years older than you if you're in College, and when I was in College, it was only myself and a friend of mine (Vikings) who knew anything about the NFL, so I know the feeling well!

As for the IS game, I've been to 3 of the games and worn Broncos stuff for each of them, everyone turns up in their own teams decor. It's more a celebration of the NFL rather than being all focused on the two teams. I too am going to both games next year, and my plan is to watch the Steelers - Vikings game in Broncos gear, but I'm gonna get a New Jags Jersey for their game, as they are committed to 4 years here, think it's a worthwhile investment to support our 'Home' team!

Also, don't worry about the questions, I really don't mind helping out where I can.
Old 06.02.2013, 11:29 PM
Pro

Quote:
Wearing a 'Game' Jersey is absolutely fine mate! I don't think anyone in the NFL community looks down on anyone. I had the cheapest option of the Jerseys that Reebok used to make and loved it, the only thing is that with screen printed numbers, it doesn't last that well, as they start to crack or peel within a few years. I bought the 'Limited' Jersey this year as it was the new Nike Orange design and I wanted it to last 5+ years, so decided the extra bit of cash was worth it.

As for the Nike deal btw, the NFL makes the contract on behalf of all the teams, so every team is always the same.

Yeah, you're always going to get a lot of people supporting the New York teams, which is fairly common due to the culture of NYC being so popular around the world. I'm prob only a couple years older than you if you're in College, and when I was in College, it was only myself and a friend of mine (Vikings) who knew anything about the NFL, so I know the feeling well!

As for the IS game, I've been to 3 of the games and worn Broncos stuff for each of them, everyone turns up in their own teams decor. It's more a celebration of the NFL rather than being all focused on the two teams. I too am going to both games next year, and my plan is to watch the Steelers - Vikings game in Broncos gear, but I'm gonna get a New Jags Jersey for their game, as they are committed to 4 years here, think it's a worthwhile investment to support our 'Home' team!

Also, don't worry about the questions, I really don't mind helping out where I can.
Hmmmm, I think I need to get a game jersey then...Guess I'll be saving for a while!

To be fair though, on Monday most of my friends at least tried to talk about the Superbowl so they aren't as ignorant as some people which is nice

I like the new Jags logo so I might get a beanie or t-shirt or something, but a think a Jersey would be too much for me...

In the meantime though I think I will get either a Broncos Sideline cap or a Logo tee from the NFL Europe store

It's a shame the NFL haven't opened a fully fledged store in London yet, considering there are 2 games a year, and to be honest, a decent amount of followers from the UK...

Tags
jersey , merchandise