Old 22.08.2018, 03:53 PM
All Pro

The Keeper League vacancy is now taken
Sponsored Links
Old 22.08.2018, 03:54 PM
All Pro

Greetings One and All
Just a quick reminder...……..
The A&W League will be drafting on Sunday 26th at 1200 PDT which is 2000hrs in real money (BST).
As in previous years the draft order will be randomised about 30 minutes before the scheduled start time and it will again be the snake format.
Being the one who arranged it, set the date, set the time etc etc guess who has been called into work on Sunday night?
Damn, damn damn. Heres hoping that the gods of the auto draft look kindly on me.

Good luck everyone
Old 28.08.2018, 03:46 PM
All Pro

What a disaster.

Daughter distracted me with mithering me until I agreed to build a unit for her room.

Remembered at 9:15, just as the draft was winding up.

No idea what autodraft was doing!

Got a C grade, with a projected record of 0-13! Apparently computer decided that RB's are overrated!

Ah well, should get first choices at waivers!
Old 28.08.2018, 10:12 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to Paul_Dixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deli View Post
What a disaster.

Daughter distracted me with mithering me until I agreed to build a unit for her room.

Remembered at 9:15, just as the draft was winding up.

No idea what autodraft was doing!

Got a C grade, with a projected record of 0-13! Apparently computer decided that RB's are overrated!

Ah well, should get first choices at waivers!

Don worry I also got a C grade with a 2-11 record and one year they gace me an A grade and a 11-2 record and I got 6-7 and no where near the playoffs.
Old 30.08.2018, 10:03 AM
All Pro

Grade B Expect 3-10 and 10th place finish.
My bench is a nightmare;

Jameis Winston, Banned first 3 games

Donta Foreman, currently resides on the PUP list, doesn't seem to be anywhere near a full return to the field, but the fact he's remained setback-free in his recovery from a severe injury is significant in its own right. With that said, Foreman likely faces an uphill battle to avoid being placed on the regular-season PUP list, which would prevent the running back from playing the first six weeks of the season.

Will Fuller (hamstring) is day-to-day leading up to the regular-season opener against the Patriots on Sept. 9.

DeVante Parker (finger) still can't catch a football and may not be ready for Week 1 against the Titans,

Tyler Eifert Back and ankle issues limited Eifert to 10 contests over the past two campaigns.. Given his injury history and the potential that he may end up on some form of snap count out of the gate, Eifert's value has dipped

Would be okay if some or any of them were available/fit to play
Thanks auto draft.
Old 30.08.2018, 01:15 PM
Team Captain

I was on holiday and out at dinner when I remembered about the draft. Auto-draft landed me the first 5 rounds or so at which point I still needed a WR. I dipped in for a pick or two before leaving the rest to fate.

I wouldn't worry too much - it gave me an 'A' grade with a predicted 12-1 record and first-place finish. I can pretty much guarantee that isn't going to happen so the trophy will still be up for grabs no matter what the 'experts' say.