The UK Aqua And White League - Page 75 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 31.03.2009, 08:34 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
I'm in complete agreement with this idea. Simple 4 up 4 down scenario, with the three division winners and wildcard team getting promoted from league 2.

The relegated teams will be anyone who drops out, or the four worst teams from league one. Tie breakers will be easy - Obviously we don't need to work out any tiebreakers for the promoted teams as they will be set as the four playoff teams. ...And for the relegated teams, the tie breakers will be easy because every team in league one will have played each other at least once, so we can use a simple head to head system etc. much like the real NFL. No need to worry about points at all.

This format would just keep everything relatively straight forward, and keep the complications to a minimum! ...While providing a nice turnover between leagues each season.

I agree that a vote would be the best way to decide.

I agree with this idea, keep it simple, it after all a bit of fun, to make those non-Dolphin games a bit more interesting.
Old 01.04.2009, 04:06 PM
All Pro

Seconded or Thirded if Paul has already seconded it!
Old 02.04.2009, 04:00 PM
All Pro

sorry if this info has been alredy posted, but when are you planning to have the live draft and shall i keep an eye on this thread or will you kind organizers pm paticipants? and can we add team names etc when we log on for draft?.
sorry for all the questions!
Old 02.04.2009, 04:12 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1975 View Post
sorry if this info has been alredy posted, but when are you planning to have the live draft and shall i keep an eye on this thread or will you kind organizers pm paticipants? and can we add team names etc when we log on for draft?.
I think the plan for the live draft was at the end of the preseason matches.

Best to keep an eye on the thread. There will have to be some discussion about what works best for the majority / everyone. Although I would imagine if you haven't acknowledged a posting about a live draft then I guess you would be contacted.

You will add your team name when you join the league which would be prior to the draft.

Sorry for all of the guessed answers!
Old 02.04.2009, 06:09 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deli View Post
I think the plan for the live draft was at the end of the preseason matches.

Best to keep an eye on the thread. There will have to be some discussion about what works best for the majority / everyone. Although I would imagine if you haven't acknowledged a posting about a live draft then I guess you would be contacted.

You will add your team name when you join the league which would be prior to the draft.

Sorry for all of the guessed answers!
Thanks for the info, I will keep an eye on this thread. cant wait for season already and its only april! hopefully i will do a bit better than my last years fantasy effort.
Old 03.04.2009, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yeah there, There is no concrete draft date yet. As Deli said... you can't go wrong to keep an eye on this thead though. It probably will be a good idea to PM everyone as well though.
Old 06.04.2009, 06:09 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
Yeah there, There is no concrete draft date yet. As Deli said... you can't go wrong to keep an eye on this thead though. It probably will be a good idea to PM everyone as well though.
Yeah its the best way. We will post in this thread as well as making a small note in the main Dolphins thread, and we shall PM everyone involved.

As for a draft date, we will probably go for a Saturday or Sunday as late in the preseason as possible.

Now that we have an idea of how the league set-ups will work, shall we draw up the leagues? That way we can see who is playing against who.
Old 06.04.2009, 11:49 PM
All Pro

Yeah draw up the leagues now let us see who we're going to be trash talking all season A weekend draft would be good, last year i took the afternoon off work to do my live draft, didn't want to end up with any bad eggs by default!
Old 08.04.2009, 06:42 PM
All Pro

Hi fellas, another question(sorry). are we using the goaline/blitz site for the fantasy game? and can i/do i need to sign up now, or wait untill we have a draft day set? (Last year i was on the official nfl.com site)
Old 08.04.2009, 06:54 PM
MVP

Quote:
Hi fellas, another question(sorry). are we using the goaline/blitz site for the fantasy game? and can i/do i need to sign up now, or wait untill we have a draft day set? (Last year i was on the official nfl.com site)
We are going to use the NFL.com fantasy game so you just need a log in for that site.