Green Bay Chances - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Old 17.01.2011, 05:45 PM
All Pro

Its been a hell of a ride the last 4 weeks with everything on the line every game,but thoroughly enjoyable (most of the time) and here we are,one game away from the big show,how's everyone feeling, i'm not getting carried away and i'm slightly worried how its all going to end up but come gameday i know i'll be fired up.

The bookies have as 3 point favorites which i don't like and i can only think its because of the way we beat the Falcons, the Bears at home IMO should be favorites.
Old 17.01.2011, 07:56 PM
Pro

Agree the Bears should be favourites and we couldn't have wished for a harder run, we'll also have played more games than any other team at this stage so fatigue could play a part, we also need to hope for better weather than we saw in Chi-town yesterday BUT as you say, come gameday we'll all be ready and fired up. If we win it'll be the day we'll all want to remember forever. I don't want to think about the other option.
Old 18.01.2011, 04:49 PM
Pro

hey new member here!

i've loved watching the pack this season in particular and the last few weeks have been insane
the only game which i've watched mostly through my fingers was the bears game a few weeks back, hopefully it won't be the same saturday
i'm not surprised we're faves atm, with the defense playing so solid the last few weeks and the offense getting it done over 4 quarters
i just hope for decent weather and a better surface at chicago than last week

GPG
Old 18.01.2011, 05:03 PM
All Pro

I really don't see the weather being a problem, lets face it we are from Green Bay WISCONSIN, the weather in Philly was supposed to play into the Eagles hands, but it did'nt turn out that way.

I really don't see what the weather can throw at the Pack that they hav'nt experienced before, and besides it's the same for both teams, lets just get it done at Soldier Field, and claim bragging rights for years and years to come
Old 18.01.2011, 09:04 PM
Starter

In some ways we couldn't hope for a better draw. At least it's local, so there's less hassle regarding travel, allowing the players as much time as possible to rest. On the flip side it's going to be a war of attrition, think it's going to be extremely close. Think if we make them pay dearly for any turnovers we'll be okay, but special teams could swing it the other way. Cannot wait, bring it on
Old 18.01.2011, 09:28 PM
MVP

This guy has been great this year, got yourself another gem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1295385255862.jpg (29.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 18.01.2011, 09:50 PM
Pro Bowler

I'm more confident about this Championship game than our previous one in 2007. I feel like we're the Giants this time, the hot team coming up against the team that just played the average Seahawks.

The Bears are a solid team but I think we've taken that next step from season to playoffs. We've gone through two of the hottest NFC teams on the road. Honestly I'd be surprised if we didn't make it to the SuperBowl.

A lot of the players (Woodson, Hawk, Pickett etc) will remember 2007 and how close they got. They won't let it slip away this time (and especially not to the Bears).
Old 19.01.2011, 07:54 AM
Pro

Yes I agree, we will make the Super Bowl...and win it too!
Old 19.01.2011, 05:28 PM
Pro

I really hope we make it now after promising all my mates a superbowl party at my flat, disappointment will be felt all round if it doesnt happen