2015 International Series games confirmed - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 09.11.2014, 07:11 PM
Rookie

Default Tickets?!

Anyone know roughly when the tickets come on sale?
Sponsored Links
Old 09.11.2014, 07:54 PM
Rookie

Default Any NFL game surely is good for us!

As a lover of NFL, this is good, as a lifelong Chiefs fan, this is great!

Me waiting for tickets!!
Old 10.11.2014, 09:51 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffo123 View Post
Anyone know roughly when the tickets come on sale?
If it follows last year's schedule. Season tickets will be on sale around early December and single game tickets late January/early February.
Old 10.11.2014, 12:01 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
If it follows last year's schedule. Season tickets will be on sale around early December and single game tickets late January/early February.
Although this years games were announced a bit earlier than next years were .... I'm hoping the tickets don't go on sale til January. December is not the best month to be trying to find money for a sporting even 10 months away.
Old 10.11.2014, 04:31 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper UK View Post
Although this years games were announced a bit earlier than next years were .... I'm hoping the tickets don't go on sale til January. December is not the best month to be trying to find money for a sporting even 10 months away.
Same comment every year mate.. and with 4 kids and possibly 2 season tickets to buy I feel your pain with Christmas looming...
Old 11.11.2014, 09:58 AM
All Pro

Well I am just happy we are getting competitive games over here I have always had an excellent time at these events and will again. I agree these may not be the most glamorous of teams but they are real games, that mean something, so I am over the moon thank you again NFLUK for getting these games here
Old 11.11.2014, 11:09 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylslinn View Post
The NFL ain't gonna please every fan all of the time. Some new teams to the UK and a divisional match up too, you can't complain really three games again, back to back weekends and the experiment in the UK continues.
Didn't people complain about this years games and the year before that too ?
It's always going to take time to get all 32 teams over here one way or another and in 8 years we'll have had 20 so that ain't too bad at all.
No doubt the tickets will sell themselves even though i'm disappointed slightly that my team won't be over but hold out hope for 2016.
That said i'll be there again hopefully and look forward to watching some more in the flesh NFL games.
Agree, would be good to see the Packers at Wembley. Would any of the merchandise stalls sell cheeseheads though?
Old 11.11.2014, 11:18 AM
Team Captain

Does anyone know the maximum amount of tickets one can buy per booking? Our usual entourage of 3 (Cowboys, Steelers & Broncos fan) may expand to 5 and I'm not sure what the booking limit is.
Old 11.11.2014, 11:41 AM
Rookie

Going to be getting 2 season tickets hopefully, definitely wanting to see the Dolphins and Jets game and the others will be a bonus.

Last edited by SimonReach; 11.11.2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11.11.2014, 01:04 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post
Same comment every year mate.. and with 4 kids and possibly 2 season tickets to buy I feel your pain with Christmas looming...
Yup, it'd be great to get Xmas out of the way. Some friends of ours want to come too. if the tickets go on sale in Dec, they'll get 1 ST. If it's Jan, they'll get 3.
My Xmas budget this year has been calculated to include my ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaher View Post
Does anyone know the maximum amount of tickets one can buy per booking? Our usual entourage of 3 (Cowboys, Steelers & Broncos fan) may expand to 5 and I'm not sure what the booking limit is.
I'm sure i saw something that said the limit was 8, but i'm not sure if that applies to a current ST holder with less than that.
I'd like to know myself as there's a group of us that want to sit together, so we are hoping we can get all of our tickets for the same row, if I buy them pre-release.