Superbash? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.12.2016, 09:41 AM
Zultan's Avatar
Zultan Zultan is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 14.09.2006
Posts: 1,203
Send a message via MSN to Zultan
Default Superbash?

Are there any plans for a superbash or similar this year?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 29.12.2016, 10:27 AM
Phillips_11's Avatar
Phillips_11 Phillips_11 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 891
Default

Wouldn't get your hopes up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 31.12.2016, 05:20 PM
robroy's Avatar
robroy robroy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 24.01.2005
Posts: 500
Default

I really hope Superbash makes a come back this year but somehow doubt it and guess we'll all be looking for an alternative to Superbash again!

Message to NFLUK ...........

I am more than happy to be proven wrong though, and I for one, have no problem if you want to charge for admission, so how bout it ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31.12.2016, 09:16 PM
bluelionman's Avatar
bluelionman bluelionman is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 10.01.2004
Posts: 3,398
Question Super Bash?

I was so agasht they scrapped this last year I didn't dare hope they brought it back so as places was selling out and the guys I play alot of Fantasy Football with had already booked tables at the Clapham Grand I've thrown my lot in with them to go there - no idea what CC is like but seems we have to make our own plans these days.


http://www.uksportsclub.com/events/n...er-bowl-party/

Last edited by bluelionman; 31.12.2016 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04.01.2017, 01:13 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelionman View Post
I was so agasht they scrapped this last year I didn't dare hope they brought it back so as places was selling out and the guys I play alot of Fantasy Football with had already booked tables at the Clapham Grand I've thrown my lot in with them to go there - no idea what CC is like but seems we have to make our own plans these days.


http://www.uksportsclub.com/events/n...er-bowl-party/
myself and Hogga have booked into the roadhouse in covent garden this year, if anyone else is interested

Last edited by Chazeboy; 04.01.2017 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04.01.2017, 09:22 PM
rhysd2's Avatar
rhysd2 rhysd2 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 16.09.2013
Posts: 774
Default

Hey all

Due to family, time, and funds, not sure myself and Craig will be down this year. May well see if theres one closer to home. Have fun all maybe see you next year.

Rhys
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04.01.2017, 11:45 PM
Clayton83's Avatar
Clayton83 Clayton83 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 26.01.2007
Posts: 138
Default

If you notice they've removed all semblance of Superbash from the site, Koko video & pics, o2 pics etc. It's as though it never existed.

Myself, Holdcroft & Byatt are staying north this time and going Manchester.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05.01.2017, 01:06 AM
robroy's Avatar
robroy robroy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 24.01.2005
Posts: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton83 View Post
If you notice they've removed all semblance of Superbash from the site, Koko video & pics, o2 pics etc. It's as though it never existed.
Sounds like Superbash is definitely gone then

Best start looking for alternate gig !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05.01.2017, 03:49 PM
Chazeboy's Avatar
Chazeboy Chazeboy is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.10.2008
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy View Post
Sounds like Superbash is definitely gone then

Best start looking for alternate gig !
am i right in thinking you are from inverness? not sure how aberdeen sounds to you but bridge street social club will be hosting an event, havent been but loads of mates go, and they enjoy it
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05.01.2017, 08:40 PM
rhysd2's Avatar
rhysd2 rhysd2 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 16.09.2013
Posts: 774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazeboy View Post
myself and Hogga have booked into the roadhouse in covent garden this year, if anyone else is interested
May come down now after all... still undecided. What made you choose this place Chazeboy? Been there before?

We did the nfl sponsored lanes place last year and really wasnt enamoured. No room to move around and chat etc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 05:00 PM.