SkySports day pass (Now TV)-verdict on quality - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 15.01.2015, 03:56 PM
Rookie

Default SkySports day pass (Now TV)-verdict on quality

Thinking of taking the plunge and paying the £6.99 for a daypass for the conference games. Read a couple of negative things online about stream quality/audio out of sync etc. What's the general consensus? Has anyone used this service and if so would you recommend/not recommend? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 15.01.2015, 05:27 PM
Pro

Used it the last 2 weeks and will be using it again on Sunday,had buffering and picture freezing during both Sunday early games,worst was missing seeing a touchdown on Sunday,though the audio continued.So guess for the price it's OK,but next season I'll probably go back to getting Sky through Virgin for a month.
Old 15.01.2015, 08:32 PM
Pro

I had a week pass a couple of months ago. The picture was great and I had no buffering issues but my download speeds are approx 30mbps
Old 18.01.2015, 06:13 PM
Rookie

To answer my own question for anyone else thinking of taing the plunge...so far seems good, watching football. The only issue is I don't think it's possible to use chromecast from a laptop to the tv-my HDMI port is screwed so I was disappointed with that. I was able to use my tablet and cast it that way, so as long as you have a working HDMI port or another compatible device such as a tablet, should be possible to project onto TV.

Just in case anyone else was wondering.