Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Sponsored Links

Old 05.02.2017, 03:00 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Guys
PLEASE don't worry.
I gave up buying single game tickets on the general launch dates years ago, having taken time of work to get them and getting nothing. I did however get a ban from Qualcomm for suggesting that NFLUK were far from honest about the whole issue.
I wait until the team returns go on sale and have never failed to not only get seats but better ones than those in the general sale.
If that fails (and it never has for me) teams can return tickets right up to and including the day of the game.
I was the same for both the Raiders and Jets games. Don't give up yet.

Still unsure if I'm going this time, the Jets experience was a bit harrowing...
Sponsored Links
Old 05.02.2017, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Guys
PLEASE don't worry.
I gave up buying single game tickets on the general launch dates years ago, having taken time of work to get them and getting nothing. I did however get a ban from Qualcomm for suggesting that NFLUK were far from honest about the whole issue.
I wait until the team returns go on sale and have never failed to not only get seats but better ones than those in the general sale.
If that fails (and it never has for me) teams can return tickets right up to and including the day of the game.
Yeah that's the route that I'm hoping comes through for me at this point....
Old 07.02.2017, 11:31 AM
Starter

I didn't manage to get anything either. When i tried the priority code it was saying the only thing available were single tickets.
Is there a specific date that the re-released tickets go on sale?
Old 07.02.2017, 12:29 PM
All Pro

No just keep an eye out.

Going myself, up in 531 for a different view - not been up top for any them yet.

Means have to go on honeymoon after this rather than before, understanding is an understatement
Old 08.02.2017, 05:29 PM
All Pro

been travelling to 1 a year since the first year (obviously that's all there was for the first few years)

last 5 years have been going club wembley due to one of my friend's suffering from MS and the extra comfort (and less steps) this brings him is well worth the cost
luckily managed to get 4 seats last tuesday in the pre sale.

I am pretty sure you guys will all get sorted at some point, I have never known anyone that wanted to go not getting to in the end
Fingers crossed for you that you will.

Bryan, hope you are considering South Florida for the Honeymoon

Cheers,
Mick
Old 16.02.2017, 02:25 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Guys
PLEASE don't worry.
So, this post has given me a degree of hope in my quest for tickets for the Dolphins/Saints game. So much so, that I've registered to this forum especially!

Basically, my situation is this:
I'm a Dolphins fan, my husband is a huge Saints fan. We have been so looking forward to attending this fixture since it was announced, only to miss out in pre sale (could only get single tickets?) then find out we couldn't get any from general sale.

I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find the answers to online regarding returns tickets (and I'm admittedly a bit of a novice with this kind of stuff)....
1. When do they usually go on sale?
2. Where can you get them? (I'm hoping beyond all hope that the answer is anything but Ticketmaster) I am desperate not to miss out again!

Any help or advice on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rachael

P.S. I am aware how in demand these tickets are, I'm just trying to be a bit pro active.
Old 18.02.2017, 12:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachA View Post
So, this post has given me a degree of hope in my quest for tickets for the Dolphins/Saints game. So much so, that I've registered to this forum especially!

Basically, my situation is this:
I'm a Dolphins fan, my husband is a huge Saints fan. We have been so looking forward to attending this fixture since it was announced, only to miss out in pre sale (could only get single tickets?) then find out we couldn't get any from general sale.

I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find the answers to online regarding returns tickets (and I'm admittedly a bit of a novice with this kind of stuff)....
1. When do they usually go on sale?
2. Where can you get them? (I'm hoping beyond all hope that the answer is anything but Ticketmaster) I am desperate not to miss out again!

Any help or advice on this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rachael

P.S. I am aware how in demand these tickets are, I'm just trying to be a bit pro active.
The returns are usually the month prior to the game, but you can't avoid Ticketmaster unless you want to chance your arm and extra cash on the secondary ticketing market
Old 10.04.2017, 09:14 PM
All Pro

The only game worth watching at Wembley will KO at 1430 GMT
Old 16.05.2017, 07:51 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCF View Post
After a few years of not attending any games I'll be back this year for our game. Thought i'd start up the thread to see where we all are this year.

BKK 551 Row 34
I'll be with my mate (the Phins fan, I'm a Pats guy but seeing as we're both AFC East fans and she doesn't know we're going yet, I'll be one that Sunday), Block 134, Row 9
Old 16.05.2017, 07:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash11 View Post
couldn't get a ticket despite trying from bang on 10am (even took the morning off) so not to get a ticket despite there being plenty already in secondary ticketing outlets is both gutting and a disgrace in equal measure

i don't want poor seats that i'm likely to be offered in any general sale, so i've got tickets for the ravens/jags game

ticketmaster are absolute leeches
nail. Head.