Welcome to Baltimore Breshad Perriman - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Baltimore Ravens

Old 01.05.2015, 02:17 PM
All Pro

Default Welcome to Baltimore Breshad Perriman

I really like the pick, and obviously so did the draft room with how quickly we made the pick once on the board!

He's exactly what we needed
Old 02.05.2015, 05:09 PM
All Pro

What do you think of our other picks so far?
Old 02.05.2015, 05:59 PM
All Pro

Love the Maxx Williams pick especially as we jumped in front of the Steelers to get him

Don't know anything about the other picks yet but we seem to be covering the needed positions which has to be good, in Ozzie we trust!
Old 02.05.2015, 07:00 PM
All Pro

Really liking what we've done so far too, really pleased with the work of Ozzie & Co!!!
Old 02.05.2015, 07:07 PM
All Pro

They all seem good picks so far.
Old 16.05.2015, 12:44 PM
Rookie

Love the pick - was clearly our number 1 need. I say 'was'...

Smith Sr (despite his fall-off at the end of the season) and Perriman aside, do you trust any of the other receivers?

Also, am I the only one worried that Forsett's season was a one-off? Perhaps I'm just a 'glass half-empty' person.
Old 18.05.2015, 11:08 AM
Pro Bowler

With our other WR's, I think Campanaro's got a lot of potential as a slot receiver, although the fact he seems to be made of glass does worry me. I also like Marlon Brown who's a terrific redzone threat. Aiken had an ok season last year but is very much so so and out of the existing ones we have (and Butler who is very much an unknown), I think his roster spot is most under threat from Waller.

I'm also a little concerned Forsett won't be able to replicate his work last year and he did fade a little towards the end of the season, but he'll contribute and Allen looks like he'll be able to pick up some slack in a way Taliaferro probably won't.
Old 18.05.2015, 07:33 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWRMatt View Post
Love the pick - was clearly our number 1 need. I say 'was'...

Smith Sr (despite his fall-off at the end of the season) and Perriman aside, do you trust any of the other receivers?

Also, am I the only one worried that Forsett's season was a one-off? Perhaps I'm just a 'glass half-empty' person.
You're not alone there. I have major doubts about Justin Forsett and will be pretty surprised if he can have another season like the one he just had. As much as I like the Breshad Perriman pick I was really hoping we would get Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon in the first round.
Old 20.05.2015, 10:36 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
You're not alone there. I have major doubts about Justin Forsett and will be pretty surprised if he can have another season like the one he just had. As much as I like the Breshad Perriman pick I was really hoping we would get Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon in the first round.
Tbf the zone one cut system is one of those that doesn't need a star running back. Think of all the years a nobody in Denver grabbed 1k yards or the rise of Foster in Houston. I'd even go as far as to say it doesn't really matter whos running the ball for us as long as the oline stays healthy. 'Buck' could have a good rookie year if Forsett is hurt/struggles.