Shopping Issues - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Sponsored Links

Old 09.10.2018, 10:37 AM
Rookie

Default Shopping Issues

Anyone else having major issues ordering goods from the NFLuk Shop? It is utterly disgraceful and when you phone them they act like you are bothering them. I orders a top for my wife on the 2nd September as we are going to all 3 London games this year. 9th October and it still hasn't arrived. Thats over 5 weeks. I've called each of the last 3 weeks and each call i was told it would arrive at my house by Thursday. Each Thursday has come and gone and no top. Called again today. Big shock it will arrive on Thursday......i wil l believe it when i see it.

Does anyone know where i can go to complain about this? The number on the shop doesn't care 1 bit and i am now exceedingly frustrated and i feel like the NFL has stole my money!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09.10.2018, 07:38 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibroxkid View Post
Anyone else having major issues ordering goods from the NFLuk Shop? It is utterly disgraceful and when you phone them they act like you are bothering them. I orders a top for my wife on the 2nd September as we are going to all 3 London games this year. 9th October and it still hasn't arrived. Thats over 5 weeks. I've called each of the last 3 weeks and each call i was told it would arrive at my house by Thursday. Each Thursday has come and gone and no top. Called again today. Big shock it will arrive on Thursday......i wil l believe it when i see it.

Does anyone know where i can go to complain about this? The number on the shop doesn't care 1 bit and i am now exceedingly frustrated and i feel like the NFL has stole my money!!!

As for getting a refund you can approach your bank / credit card company. However you might get lucky and the top turns up this Thursday. Hopefully in the right size and right team. Never guaranteed when using the NFL Shop Europe.

In future I would suggest you order from the NFL shop in the USA. They do customer service "big style". You pay for more in shipping but your items actually turn up.

Would only ever use the NFL Europe shop for sales items that I do not care how long they take to turn up. Which I think is twice.

Here is the address for their complaints department:

Last edited by Pedal Bin; 09.10.2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old 16.11.2018, 03:06 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibroxkid View Post
Anyone else having major issues ordering goods from the NFLuk Shop?
This might be the well-known fakes one ?

The official shop is the NFL Europe shop, aka Fanatics UK.
https://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en or
https://www.fanatics.co.uk/
Old 16.11.2018, 11:18 PM
MVP

I recently ordered from Amazon Marketplace, from a company called Skate Hut. Got a New Era beanie that was £28 at Wembley or £25 on NFL Europe Shop for £19.98, free postage. Ordered Sunday, it arrived Tuesday. Can't fault it.
Old 17.11.2018, 09:25 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
I recently ordered from Amazon Marketplace, from a company called Skate Hut. Got a New Era beanie that was £28 at Wembley or £25 on NFL Europe Shop for £19.98, free postage. Ordered Sunday, it arrived Tuesday. Can't fault it.
amazon has been the go-to place for me to get my US sports goodies.

last year i was looking to buy a michigan state spartan combo hoodie and t-shirt.
i knew from browsing before that the prices fluctuate regularly. at one point the MSU combo was £50 inc delivery, but after a week i got it for £18 including delivery from the US.

so always worth bookmarking an item you like on amazon and check daily for price reductions.