NFL UK live visits Glasgow, Manchester and Cardiff in January - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 09.01.2018, 05:27 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiotRaiderCodie View Post
Got tickets for Manchester. No idea what to expect but for £7 might as well!
I’ve been to two of them. You’ll get a few anecdotes from their playing days. Two of the best guests I’ve seen weren’t players. Peter King- journalist, whose covered the sport for years and Martin Johnson- England Captain and massive 9ers fan.
Sponsored Links
Old 10.01.2018, 07:37 AM
Rookie

Default ID “ How strict “ at event for Live shows

I have a family funeral and cannot attend Live show. How strict on ID are they in teal terms as I want to give tickets to a fiend ??!
Old 10.01.2018, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Can you send an email to enquiries@nfl.com about this and we can help you out.
Old 10.01.2018, 11:18 AM
Rookie

Default Tickets or Manchester Live event

I've purchased two tickets via Ticketmaster for the Manchester event as yet they are not available for printing on my account anyone else have this problem?
Old 10.01.2018, 11:40 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodle49 View Post
I've purchased two tickets via Ticketmaster for the Manchester event as yet they are not available for printing on my account anyone else have this problem?
Same here for the Glasgow event. Getting a message in my account saying the tickets are not yet ready for printing, there’s an issue to be cleared up first (I paraphrase), and that an e-mail will be sent when they are ready for printing.
Old 10.01.2018, 01:37 PM
Team Captain

Anyone know of any tickets for the Glasgow event returned or needed passed on? I just missed out on tickets this time around. Thanks in advance!
Old 10.01.2018, 03:29 PM
Administrator

NFL UK hits the road next week with two of the league’s biggest stars and a man with whom many fans are used to spending their Sunday evenings.

Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, Sky Sports' Jeff Reinebold and NFL RedZone host Scott Hanson will be taking the stage in our NFL UK Live shows, presented by Subway, in Glasgow on Monday and Manchester on Tuesday. Jeff, Josh and Emmanuel will then move on to Cardiff on Thursday, when they will be joined by former Chicago Bears Super Bowl winner and Sky pundit Shaun Gayle. All three nights will be hosted by Sky Sports’ Neil Reynolds, and all will feature his fellow Sky analyst, the inimitable Jeff Reinebold.

If you are lucky enough to have one of the hottest tickets in town you can expect some lively and revealing chat and insight as Scott lifts the lid on hosting seven hours of live football every Sunday and Josh and Emmanuel renew a rivalry that saw them facing each other in Super Bowl 50, where Sanders and the Broncos overcame Norman’s Carolina Panthers. There will also be an opportunity to win prizes and even take the stage with the stars!
Old 10.01.2018, 04:10 PM
All Pro

Josh Norman and Emmanuel Sanders are ‘Premier League’ standard panel members.... brilliant stuff NFL UK!

Also got an e-mail from Ticketmaster to say the Glasgow event was advertised as reserved seating, but is in fact open, first come first served seating. This probably explains why the tickets were showing as unavailable for printing recently.
Old 10.01.2018, 04:23 PM
All Pro

Anyone got 2 tickets to Manchester?
Old 10.01.2018, 07:25 PM
Rookie

I’m looking for one ticket for glasgow. I missed out on this and I’m desperate to see Emmanuel Sanders! Any spare ticket would be much appreciated