The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread - Page 578 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5771  
Old 25.11.2017, 10:43 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagfan81 View Post

Pedal, how was visiting Jacksonville? Watching the Rams game, after Nortmans first 2 punts, I did wonder if you'd managed an old switcheroo!!!
It was AWESOME! Got on the field before the game, got a stadium tour the day after (saw Shad Khan's personal suite!).

Shame we lost!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #5772  
Old 06.12.2017, 03:11 AM
Jagfan81's Avatar
Jagfan81 Jagfan81 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 02.10.2003
Posts: 4,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
It was AWESOME! Got on the field before the game, got a stadium tour the day after (saw Shad Khan's personal suite!).

Shame we lost!
That is awesome buddy, watching the game I couldn't help but think your there somewhere having the best time ever! How was the college game? That I have to do at some point! Amazing to get on the field, I was lucky enough the time I went ( I was like 10 feet from Jimmy Smith!!), really an experience.

Do you guys still hang about on here games at? I've been lurking on duvalpride but miss the games with you guys. We're actually good and, whisper it, we may actually make the freaking playoffs! Just need to get the baby eaters out the way!
Reply With Quote
  #5773  
Old 11.12.2017, 10:28 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagfan81 View Post

Do you guys still hang about on here games at?
Not any more. The Forum is slowly dying. We have all on off to various Twitter and Facebook groups.
Reply With Quote
  #5774  
Old 12.12.2017, 08:53 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Location: York
Posts: 5,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
Not any more. The Forum is slowly dying. We have all on off to various Twitter and Facebook groups.
Sums up the death of the forum perfectly. Basically most people have swapped the ability to have useful discourse to the 10 second thought and the 10 second soundbite, it's the modern way folks!
Reply With Quote
  #5775  
Old 12.12.2017, 05:17 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
Sums up the death of the forum perfectly. Basically most people have swapped the ability to have useful discourse to the 10 second thought and the 10 second soundbite, it's the modern way folks!
Where there is that. And with you own group you can exclude the morons who do nothing but try and wind people up. Although most have been banned from here, there are still a few.
Reply With Quote
  #5776  
Old 22.12.2017, 09:26 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Location: York
Posts: 5,546
Default

Well isn't that ironic. The moment we start winning this place is as dead as the Colt's playoff chances...

I'm so impressed with what we have finally managed. And happy to admit I was wrong about essentially every free agent prediction I made last offseason
Reply With Quote
  #5777  
Old 22.12.2017, 09:37 AM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Location: Letchworth
Posts: 22,459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
Well isn't that ironic. The moment we start winning this place is as dead as the Colt's playoff chances...

I'm so impressed with what we have finally managed. And happy to admit I was wrong about essentially every free agent prediction I made last offseason
Think everyone's in shock...

Congrats on making the Playoffs, it's been a long time coming. Not going to be easy for anyone against that Defense in the postseason...
Reply With Quote
  #5778  
Old 22.12.2017, 10:50 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Location: York
Posts: 5,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Think everyone's in shock...

Congrats on making the Playoffs, it's been a long time coming. Not going to be easy for anyone against that Defense in the postseason...
Strangely enough only one of our losses have come to a "top tier" team. We have victories over the Steeler, Ravens and Seahawks to get to this point, so anything is possible I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #5779  
Old 11.01.2018, 12:40 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,159
Default

Does anyone go to the official viewing parties in London? the westfield thing??

I am thinking of going this week..
Reply With Quote
  #5780  
Old 15.01.2018, 08:17 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Location: York
Posts: 5,546
Default

AFC championship game, who would have thought...

As I wasn't a Jags fan pre 2000 I have never seen this rarified air so that's quite special...

Last edited by PhilGroom; 15.01.2018 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#sacksonville , #tealcurtain , anger is an energy , anger is god , don't look back in anger , pma , thefutureisnortman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 05:26 PM.