2018 NFL London Games ticket news - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 11.01.2018, 07:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchy1 View Post
The Seahawks @ Raiders game will likely sell out before tickets go on sale so make sure you get a Presale code from ticketmaster & keep refreshing. I'm tempted to try for the Seattle / Oakland game but would possibly be interested in the Eagles @ Jags game as well.. we shall see!

I got Saints tickets last year on the 2nd try when the resale took place so if you don't get lucky first time, try again then.
How do you get a pre sale code. New to all this online ticketing.
Sponsored Links
Old 11.01.2018, 07:50 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherriesfan View Post
You have to register your interest with NFL UK iirc
Old 11.01.2018, 08:02 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherriesfan View Post
Go here to register
https://nfl_london_2018.ontouraccess.com
Old 11.01.2018, 09:15 PM
Rookie

Registered my interest (twice just to make sure), so I guess its keep a close eye on my emails from the 18th onwards.

Cheers for everyone's help, hope I can get a ticket and see my hawks.
Old 11.01.2018, 09:18 PM
Pro

Just a tip when tickets go on sale. Do not give up if it says sold out or similar in first few minutes, keep trying. I get tickets for gigs all the time and last one at manchester arena said not available after first few mins. 50 mins later I got tickets. Keep trying.
Old 11.01.2018, 09:52 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadcol View Post
Just a tip when tickets go on sale. Do not give up if it says sold out or similar in first few minutes, keep trying. I get tickets for gigs all the time and last one at manchester arena said not available after first few mins. 50 mins later I got tickets. Keep trying.
Cheers. Will hopefully get them some way or another.
Old 11.01.2018, 10:49 PM
MVP

Secondary market might be better for you if you want to guarantee getting tickets to 1 game. Presumably since it's your team you'll want good seats as well rather than stuck in the upper corner far from the action. This may mean paying over face value but it might be worth it. This is routine in America, this is how many fans get their tickets and you pick your seat from what is available. However, as someone else said do take care to buy from a reputable place. The market here is not as sophisticated as the US one yet. When I go to games in the States I buy online from secondary sites with complete confidence, and within about 10 minutes of purchase my ticket is emailed to me with a new barcode, and they have cancelled the seller's barcode.
Old 12.01.2018, 04:28 PM
Pro

Keep an eye on viagogo and the like as tickets usually available nearer the time.....
Old 12.01.2018, 09:15 PM
Pro

As a Seahawks fan living in Scotland I've never been to a London game but would like to go to the Raiders game this year. I would appreciate knowing some of the basics.

Is there any official secondary ticketing sources where you can be guaranteed the tickets are genuine, like getting getting tickets on Ticketmaster or Stubhub like you can for games in the US.

Similarly if I bought a season ticket would I be able to sell the other two games in a legal way where the buyer would have confidence the ticket was genuine, what sort of commission is charged for that.

If I am lucky to get tickets direct how much do they usually cost, depending on the price differential my first choice would be mid range say level with the 10-20 yard line about half way back or a little more.

Just to confirm, I have registered so does that mean I will get a pre-sale code emailed to me.
Old 12.01.2018, 10:25 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegpeg_ View Post

If I am lucky to get tickets direct how much do they usually cost, depending on the price differential my first choice would be mid range say level with the 10-20 yard line about half way back or a little more.

Just to confirm, I have registered so does that mean I will get a pre-sale code emailed to me.
Cheapest tickets are about £45, next level pricing starts at £70 and goes up i believe.
Yes, codes are emailed out with instructions.