Old 30.07.2018, 08:34 PM
Team Captain

Deltatre manage the account
Old 30.07.2018, 09:22 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
Deltatre manage the account
Thought so. They are pretty consistant in their behavior. Their only mistake was that they showed their cards 2 days too soon, I fully expect more people to opt out of renew.
Old 31.07.2018, 01:14 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzap1 View Post
Did you use TopCashback to subscribe and if so did the 10.5% discount appear in your account? I used it on Saturday but no trace of funds in pending yet despite fact it should show in 24 hours
Yep like you nothing showing, i kind of forgot tbh, so glad you reminded me. I have just put in a missing claims submission. Topcashback is far more problematic than Quidco in my experience

Anyway hopefully like many other claims I've put in it gets resolved.
Old 01.08.2018, 06:27 AM
Rookie

Quote:
NFL Game Pass Support

As some of you may have seen, NFL Game Pass are diverting answering customer support issues away from their Twitter account. I am told that this account will be closing in the future.

I am personally disappointed by this move. Whilst I believe the main issues that plagued Game Pass in the early part of last season are a thing of the past, I believe there is still an ongoing need for a Twitter account. Companies who try and keep their user complaints hidden do themselves no favours in the long run.

Game Pass have made great strides to improve their Customer Service Department and to provide a comprehensive FAQ section. I for one believe that the Twitter account should remain open and I have made it very clear to
them that I believe this to be a very bad move.

https://twitter.com/NFLGamePassEU/st...11125061173250
Nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read this, you must work for them to post something so ridiculous, they have zero customer care skills and the fact they're closing their twitter account says it all!
Old 01.08.2018, 07:27 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCB View Post
Nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read this, you must work for them to post something so ridiculous, they have zero customer care skills and the fact they're closing their twitter account says it all!
I am posting it as I also believe it's ridiculous. I have told them so too. I was hoping that by raising it and letting people know that the reaction of the people would let them see it isn't just me who thinks it's ridiculous.

I can assure you I don't work for them.
Old 01.08.2018, 10:44 AM
Pro

I didn't auto-renew.

I had a last minute change of heart yesterday but the withdrawing of their twitter really put me back to last years problems.

That plus the cost rising over the last few years has really put me off. I'm only going to watch the 6pm or Sunday 9pm Ravens games & NFL Network, at £10 per game it's not good value for me anymore. I'll just have to make do with RedZone, unfortunately.
Old 01.08.2018, 12:12 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I am posting it as I also believe it's ridiculous. I have told them so too. I was hoping that by raising it and letting people know that the reaction of the people would let them see it isn't just me who thinks it's ridiculous.

I can assure you I don't work for them.
Phew! I gave up on them after the blackout last season and got a full refund. Using Reddit now for games. Apologies.
Old 01.08.2018, 12:47 PM
Starter

Quote:
There will be the Essential plan but it won't include live games. Price by 1st Aug.

Get the free trial and try yourself to see what you think.

Even with the problems last year the 2nd half of the season was predominately trouble free, I expect that to continue as they realise the effect those problems had on the users.
Any inside info on other plans as have not seen anything offered(or more likely they missed the date)
Old 01.08.2018, 01:34 PM
Pro

My access hasn't shut off yet! I bought it through iTunes so I don't have auto-renewal.

I've go the 50% off code due to last year's debacle so I'll be renewing this time.
Old 01.08.2018, 02:00 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobadoodle View Post
My access hasn't shut off yet! I bought it through iTunes so I don't have auto-renewal.
It was the same last year (from memory, or was it the year before, as weren't we kicked out early last time). The account section does say an end date of 1 August in mine so perhaps it's unsubscribed at the end of today (west coast time?).

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super