Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Old 27.09.2017, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Default Week 4. Bengals @ Browns.

Game thread.

Mark
Old 28.09.2017, 10:36 AM
All Pro

ummmm tough one this. On paper i would say the Bengals should win this. But we suck vs rookie QB's in general over the years, and always seem to play to the level of the opponent and especially the Browns. With little confidence i predict a scrappy narrow Bengals win i think. But would not be surprised to see the Browns win this one at all.

I haven't watched enough Browns games to know what they are really about this year? Any insight?
Old 28.09.2017, 07:52 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBoy View Post
ummmm tough one this. On paper i would say the Bengals should win this. But we suck vs rookie QB's in general over the years, and always seem to play to the level of the opponent and especially the Browns. With little confidence i predict a scrappy narrow Bengals win i think. But would not be surprised to see the Browns win this one at all.

I haven't watched enough Browns games to know what they are really about this year? Any insight?
Browns look better than last yr but they are still losing and to the Colts-with little O, no doubt they will better when Garrett is fit, prob is on O with Kizer struggling just lately, Bengals will stack the box and Pressure, 23-14 Bengs
Old 30.09.2017, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Could be an ugly one, with the Bengals looking unconvincing and the Browns being the Browns, but Cincinnati should come out on top.

Think this could be Joe Mixon's breakout week, and I also expect A.J Green to have a big game. Cleveland need to find a way to establish their ground game, to take pressure off their rookie QB, but I don't see them winning this unless Andy Dalton has one of "those" days...

Browns 13 Bengals 24
Old 01.10.2017, 03:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBoy View Post

While I agree we usually manage to get you to play at our level, I still can't see us manage to get enough pressure on Dalton or find an answer to AJ. We are missing Collins and, while Kiser is entertaining, we have too many turnovers.
Unless this is the week that things click, I think you can put the feet up and enjoy the game.
Old 01.10.2017, 05:04 PM
Pro

On paper we should win, if we can get the O going.

But who knows with the Browns, I remember the Thursday night game a few years ago where we were horrific against them..

Well here we go!
Old 01.10.2017, 05:12 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce70 View Post
While I agree we usually manage to get you to play at our level, I still can't see us manage to get enough pressure on Dalton or find an answer to AJ. We are missing Collins and, while Kiser is entertaining, we have too many turnovers.
Unless this is the week that things click, I think you can put the feet up and enjoy the game.
Against our turnstyle of tackles you can rush anyone and get pressure.

Fumble already after Fisher lets his man in to Dalton.
Old 01.10.2017, 05:37 PM
Pro

TD Green!

Nice little drive with some nice 3rd down conversions, including the TD.
Old 01.10.2017, 06:03 PM
Pro

More of this Dalton please.

Last edited by Dragonicolz; 01.10.2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01.10.2017, 06:43 PM
All Pro

There goes our Sarah! She of the Redskins recover a fumble call, as the Brown player is holding it in front of her face