Gamepass billing issues [separate thread] - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 10.08.2017, 04:47 PM
Team Captain

Thanks for starting this db. Although the bank blocked the attempt on the 01/08/2017, for some reason Gamepass has kept trying and the payment went through yesterday. So they've taken £164.99 from me without me permission and after not only being warned, but assuring me they wouldn't.
So now I'm £164.99 down for a product I don't want, but still can't access anyway!! Annoyed does not even come close to covering it.

EDIT: Just checked my bank account and the money has claimed back by my bank today. Great customer service from them at least.

Last edited by 4Skin; 10.08.2017 at 05:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11.08.2017, 04:30 AM
Hall of Fame

I've been billed in Euros. What on earth? What is this nonsense?

Also realised this new 'product' is a half baked half ready steaming pile of dog poo but I'm on holiday until 14th August so powerless until then.

What are my rights? NFL have mucked up big time on this.
Old 11.08.2017, 09:09 AM
MVP

Just a quick note to anyone who doesn't see these forums often, these are not monitored by anyone who is going to give you refunds. I know there are certain people who are ignoring me on this thread and giving you some false impressions.

It's fine to give ideas what the scale is (good in fact), but please don't assume this will get you a resolution...
Old 11.08.2017, 12:15 PM
Team Captain

Had this reply today from help.nflgamepasseu@deltatre.com

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that your invoice has been issued on date 08/01/2017 in GBP (139,99)
we advise you to check with your bank.

Thanks.

NFL Game Pass Support Team

I have replied today saying that I already had checked with my bank and they confirmed that I had been charged 156.49 in Euros, so I have now gone back to the bank to raise a dispute, one way or another we will find out who is at fault.
Old 11.08.2017, 12:57 PM
Rookie

At least that shows they must be checking that email address!

I sent them a mail yesterday giving them until Monday to give me some clarity/update, and saying that after this date, I would be going to my bank.
Heard absolutely nothing so far.
Old 11.08.2017, 01:12 PM
Team Captain

I even called Deltatre & the lady told me they are aware of the problem & have a backlog of emails to get through, I did advise her that maybe Deltatre should put a message out about delay in getting back to people. But I would advise people to be patient just a little bit more as I imagine this might be true.

Last edited by Bondstarpaul; 11.08.2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11.08.2017, 03:30 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondstarpaul View Post
I even called Deltatre & the lady told me they are aware of the problem & have a backlog of emails to get through, I did advise her that maybe Deltatre should put a message out about delay in getting back to people. But I would advise people to be patient just a little bit more as I imagine this might be true.
That's a very charitable attitude. They've been ignoring my emails since the beginning of July. I hope they come through for you.
Old 11.08.2017, 04:02 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheStar View Post
That's a very charitable attitude. They've been ignoring my emails since the beginning of July. I hope they come through for you.
Thanks just letting people know what I was told, didn't realise the delay went back that long. My bank are sorting mine out now get to the truth one way or another.
Old 11.08.2017, 05:25 PM
Starter

Guys sorry to see all these threads and your loses in monies as well as quality etc. I'd only say if your not getting the answers from NFL uk I'd try and go further up the tree.

Last edited by chucklong_13; 17.08.2017 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12.08.2017, 08:22 AM
Rookie

I was charged in Russian Rubles too.... they also then refunded me in rubles which means they still owe me around 10 GBP as the bank took fees both times, and the exchange rate changed between purchase and refund. I've contacted them threatening to raise a dispute with my bank if they don't refund the rest. They are going to go ahead with this towards the end of the month (Bank said I had to give them a few weeks to respond). I don't expect to get a response.

Tags
billing , gamepass , nfluk