NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 09.06.2012, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to HOMEFIELD Send a message via MSN to HOMEFIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Don't forget to check Quidco before you order! I honestly am not on commission lol. Last year I got 10% cashback just for two extra clicks going through the Quidco site.
Ive been meening to sign up to this site,thanks for the heads up bud.A little like Nectar that i use a lot but they dont have offers like Gamepass so like you said its worth the couple extra clicks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09.06.2012, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMEFIELD View Post
Ive been meening to sign up to this site,thanks for the heads up bud.A little like Nectar that i use a lot but they dont have offers like Gamepass so like you said its worth the couple extra clicks.
So far in the last year I've made over 300 quid just buying stuff I would be buying anyway, just for the sake of going via Quidco. It's bonkers not to use it!
Old 09.06.2012, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
So far in the last year I've made over 300 quid just buying stuff I would be buying anyway, just for the sake of going via Quidco. It's bonkers not to use it!
I agree,i used the nectar site for my Tablet throgh PC world and got triple points.I no its not money off but those points mount up and come xmas i normally have a few quid for that xmas shopping.But i will be looking at Quidco from now on to see what offers i can get.
Old 09.06.2012, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I agree,i used the nectar site for my Tablet throgh PC world and got triple points.I no its not money off but those points mount up and come xmas i normally have a few quid for that xmas shopping.But i will be looking at Quidco from now on to see what offers i can get.
Have you signed up? I'll send you my refer a friend link so I can get my 2.50p referral bonus lol
Old 09.06.2012, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Have you signed up? I'll send you my refer a friend link so I can get my 2.50p referral bonus lol
ooops ive already done it.
Old 09.06.2012, 11:13 PM
All Pro

Its great if you have an interest in watching other games aswell to really get your moneys worth. If you are only interested in watching Giants games then some are going to be Sky games and some will be on channel 4 on SNF and some on MNF on ESPN (Are Channel 4 and ESPN games blacked out aswell? I cant remember) and then your looking at possibly
Old 10.06.2012, 09:49 AM
All Pro

Quote:
www.topcashback.co.uk also give 10.1% cashback but unlike Quidco Top Cashback is free, Quidco charge

Tags
game pass , money value