Sponsored Links

Old 22.09.2012, 08:04 AM
Pro

Default new texan fan

hey guys im a new texan fan and im wondering how/why you guys became texan fans
Sponsored Links
Old 23.09.2012, 09:36 PM
Starter

It was actually watching the two play-off games last year, especially the loss to Baltimore I started really wanting them to do well. It finally just felt like the right fit and after 2 and a half years watching the NFL I had my team!
Old 05.10.2012, 09:02 PM
All Pro

I'm quite new too. Love this team.... Especially the defense! Cushing, Barwin and my favourite Texans player JJ Watt especially.... These guys are immense. From my limited Texans knowledge I at least predict Watt as a future HOF'er... No doubt! (bit early I know lol
Old 09.10.2012, 02:41 PM
Rookie

Not posted for a while on here but I should make more of an effort…

I started to support Houston a few years back when I happened to be visiting Houston for work. When I was there I made sure to take in a game at the Reliant Stadium and since then have been a keen follower. I went back a second time and managed once again to get a game in. Unfortunately not been back since but I count myself lucky that I got the chance to visit Houston and see a game. Thinking back the one game was against Cincinnati and the other against Kansas City.

Follow things on Game Pass now and at the moment it’s a great viewing. Really like the way they are going about their business, just getting things done…
Old 11.10.2012, 04:48 PM
Rookie

Needed a team to follow, when on holiday in Houston a few years back, picked up a jersey at a discount store which happened to be texans one....rest is history
Old 11.10.2012, 07:18 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtk25 View Post
Needed a team to follow, when on holiday in Houston a few years back, picked up a jersey at a discount store which happened to be texans one....rest is history
Welcome bud
Old 12.10.2012, 11:24 AM
Rookie

Hi guys
My first trip to America was in 1988 to Houston. I didn't get to a game as it was summer, but I went on a tour of the Astrodome. I didn't have a team at the time (i ahd started watching football from around 1984) but started following the Houston Oilers simply because I had been to their city & stadium. When they left town for Tennessee, I couldn't follow them and my interest in football dwindled a bit due to not having a team anymore. But I was overjoyed when Houston got a new franchise and have followed the Texans since they started in 2002 and have been lucky to have gone over 3 times to see them (the most recent being the Titans game this season). Hope to go back every 2 years!
Old 12.10.2012, 02:44 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sambucci View Post
Hi guys
My first trip to America was in 1988 to Houston. I didn't get to a game as it was summer, but I went on a tour of the Astrodome. I didn't have a team at the time (i ahd started watching football from around 1984) but started following the Houston Oilers simply because I had been to their city & stadium. When they left town for Tennessee, I couldn't follow them and my interest in football dwindled a bit due to not having a team anymore. But I was overjoyed when Houston got a new franchise and have followed the Texans since they started in 2002 and have been lucky to have gone over 3 times to see them (the most recent being the Titans game this season). Hope to go back every 2 years!
Awesome! Sounds like you've had some cracking Texan experiences so far! Welcome to the board