Tailgate32 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Houston Texans

Sponsored Links

Old 19.03.2014, 02:50 AM
All Pro

Lightbulb Tailgate32

Heads Up Texans fans.....

Forgive me if any of you already know about this series as I posted about it over a month ago in the 'New to the NFL?' section but as I work my way through the series as I do each individual teams episode I come to their specific team thread on NFLUK and do a wee post like this as it doesn't hurt just in case any fans didn't see it or know about the series.

Basicly while surfing YouTube I stumbled upon a series of videos that a couple of American brothers did - that was to tailgate at all 32 NFL teams in one season but not just that they really use high production values in my non professional opinion and really capture the flavour of each cities fans. I just finished your teams one and boy it made me hungry and wanting to do a road game to Houston ASAP (not been there yet) I just hope there as friendly to fans wearing road team jerseys as I want to experience this Texan hospitality first hand. Any way without further ado I'll hand you over to the brothers themselves...

So in their own words here's their intro video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLO7g...1D72FECDA1002A

& here's your teams actual Tailgate (#9) video:

http://youtu.be/CJXvGu9x9NQ

Enjoy.....
Sponsored Links
Old 28.03.2014, 07:48 PM
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Tearstain Send a message via AIM to Tearstain Send a message via MSN to Tearstain Send a message via Yahoo to Tearstain Send a message via Skype™ to Tearstain

Heya there.

Thanks for the heads up about this.

Just watched it and your are spot on the design of the clip is good.

I have been a Houston fan since the 80's and this clip only makes me dream more of a day when I can visit my adopted home city and watch a game.

how do you think Bush will do this season? Think Bell will eat into his carries?
Was think of Bush been my number one draft target this year
Old 03.04.2014, 11:52 PM
All Pro

Arrow Tailgate32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstain View Post
Heya there.

Thanks for the heads up about this.

Just watched it and your are spot on the design of the clip is good.

I have been a Houston fan since the 80's and this clip only makes me dream more of a day when I can visit my adopted home city and watch a game.

how do you think Bush will do this season? Think Bell will eat into his carries?
Was think of Bush been my number one draft target this year
Glad you enjoyed it - sorry for the lateness of my reply (I got it on my smart phone and naturally then forgot to come back here and reply when next on a PC) - I'm not often in other teams threads (for obvious reasons).

I'm still slowly working my way through them all.

Moving on as for my teams RB situation it makes sense to spell both backs as Bush has always had a problem with injuries and the two of them make a great 1/2 punch. I am so glad Bell has re-signed as he's a fan favourite with his connections to the D - going to college locally at Wayne State - a place I know well as I have friends I stay with just a few blocks away from that campus which 1 of them attends (or did last time I was over).

So yes Bell will certainly eat into Bush's carries but Bush will still get the Lions share (pun very much intended). Bush is the #1 back if both are fit and healthy... I would hazard a guess at a split along the lines of 75%-25% carries in favour of Bush this coming season if both are active in the same game.

I love fantasy football and can't wait for the games to go live for next season - though I am a fantasy sports fan for all the sports I am into... I am currently recruiting for the County Cricket season that starts this Sunday - don't suppose your a fan are you?