Bears Game Review - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 03.09.2009, 04:16 PM
Rookie

Default Bears Game Review

So I walked around the office asking folks what they thought of the game. It was quite the mix of reviews.

From, boy are we in trouble to I think Head Coach Josh McDaniels isn’t showing us what we’ll see this season.

Very mixed. My thoughts were, I was watching a team that hasn’t found it’s identity yet. What I’m about to say shouldn’t be new or even a revelation of any sort.

New Team, New coach, New Defense, New Scheme, really NEW everything. We haven’t really established the run or the pass yet and we’ve seen a lot of mixing it up which I really like because if you have read this or I’ve heard you right, we were predictable in the past and I’d agree.

Again, this week I saw a bunch of things I liked a lot and I saw some things I didn’t like dropped passes and missed assignments and guys out of position but I do like the swarming to the ball I didn’t see last year. Injuries will play a huge part on this team than they may have in other years, where just a few key injuries could make for a very-very tough season.

I know what some of you are thinking. These players and coaches must know they aren’t going to win a majority of their games….BUT it’s just not that way in the NFL. I played in Tampa Bay in the 80’s (remember back that far )) and every week we felt we could win if we played our best and executed the game plan. We were 500 at best. So you have to understand the mind set of a PRO athlete and coach….optimistic, defined as (disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome). As never say die, don’t know the L word…period. Kind of funny when you really think about it removed from the game.

I know that sounds unrealistic, not reality based, far-fetched…but that’s the kind of personality these players/coaches have to make it to that level of Professional Sports. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be there. Isn’t that weird?? I know it is.

Give me your (short version) of the game and what you saw.

Getting high qaulity sport jerseys( NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA),Shoes etc at a low price ,welcome go to www.tradebeneficiary.com
Sponsored Links

Tags
mlb , nba , nfl , nhl , tradebeneficiary