List of questions to put to Game Pass, NFLUK, the NFL or Trading Standards - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 21.08.2017, 12:59 PM
Pro

I did the weeks Free Trial in order to watch last seasons Football Life episodes (thanks Sky for not showing them anymore).

I watched them over 3 days and cancelled the trial only for it to say "Free Trial Cancellation in Progress". I emailed them looking for confirmation that it had cancelled correctly, with no reply.

Then today they have charged me the full price for the season! Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 21.08.2017, 09:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk247 View Post
I did the weeks Free Trial in order to watch last seasons Football Life episodes (thanks Sky for not showing them anymore).

I watched them over 3 days and cancelled the trial only for it to say "Free Trial Cancellation in Progress". I emailed them looking for confirmation that it had cancelled correctly, with no reply.

Then today they have charged me the full price for the season! Any ideas?
I (not a moderator) would suggest you post in the Billing Issue Thread. There are a lot of people in there trying to resolve billing issues. In this thread I am trying to get at functionality and what features the product will have and am leaving billing the hell alone. By all means if you can find an answer on this thread I do not mind but you might have better luck over there.
Old 21.08.2017, 09:52 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherbadger View Post
I (not a moderator) would suggest you post in the Billing Issue Thread. There are a lot of people in there trying to resolve billing issues. In this thread I am trying to get at functionality and what features the product will have and am leaving billing the hell alone. By all means if you can find an answer on this thread I do not mind but you might have better luck over there.
It sounds like a trading standards issue so I assumed I had the right place, but i'll head over there and see if they can help

Thanks.
Old 24.08.2017, 11:55 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeneeded View Post
Sorry for duplicating. I watched NFL network from iPhone via chromecast.

Everyone 10 seconds it freezes, colour dims a little and then reloads. It's very frustrating. I have top spec virgin broadband and mother else I stream every sticks, not even if I watch games via gamepass, just struggle with NFL network.

Any ideas anyone?
I'm getting exactly the same issue. Nothing to do with wi-fi quality or reception for the chromecast device as everything else works with no issues at all and has done for over two years.

It seems to jump but without every losing connecting, no buffering or freezing, just an instant refresh. If games are like this it will be completely unwatchable via chromecast.
Old 11.09.2017, 12:14 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to BengalBoy

Any news on the all-22?
Old 13.09.2017, 02:34 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to BengalBoy

Just got told on Twitter DM that coaches film should be available in days, not weeks/months.
Old 16.09.2017, 04:43 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBoy View Post
Just got told on Twitter DM that coaches film should be available in days, not weeks/months.
i just asked about this in another thread but i guess it was the wrong place to ask since i haven't received any response....

so if i understand you correctly, the coaches film is not available at the moment but you were told it would be made available in a few days?

i've been pulling my hair out wondering when it would be available but couldn't find any info, i thought that perhaps it was only me and something had gone wrong with my subscription, but no one with the euro season pro plan has had access to the coaches film either?

https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=112391
Old 24.09.2017, 08:57 AM
Rookie

I have continued to ask a very specific question of:

Quote:
When will the ability to watch previously downloaded games without an active internet connection be added?
I just get variants of stock answers like:

Quote:
We would like to apologise for the issues that you are experiencing.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused and our support team are looking into this.

Please follow us on twitter or check our FAQ's for future updates
https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/faq

Kind regards,
They have in creating the app as a simple web front-end backed themselves into a corner here. The menus are all accessed online so even if you download a game you cannot watch it if you are offline later. The old app was a thick client in that it had all of the menus in the app itself.
Old 24.09.2017, 09:22 AM
Rookie

Scratch that last.

On iOS I just downloaded a game, turned off both wifi and mobile data, then was able to watch it using the menus without an internet connection.

It appears to be working, can anyone confirm on android?

Tags
game pass