Texans Thread - Page 60 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Houston Texans

Sponsored Links

Old 09.01.2013, 05:35 PM
Starter

I have always been a huge Tom Brady fan, Belichick however not a fan, at all. Also growing more and more tired ofhearing about the blowout in NE week 14! There is an arrogance about the Pats heading into this one they are saying all the right things in the media but they are not coming across as genuinely believing what they are saying. We have a chip on our shoulder, we have less to lose than the Pats and we have Arian Foster
Sponsored Links
Old 17.10.2013, 04:10 PM
Pro

Apologies for interrupting but I am looking for UK based NFL fans to take part in a new book to be, hopefully, published in December.

I need fans to answer (upto) 8 questions and their answers may be in the book.

The website and questions are here: http://mynflteam.wordpress.com/questions/

Thanks for reading and hope you can take part!
Old 16.12.2014, 10:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Had the pleasure of going to the Texans blowout win over the Titans a few Sundays back. Chanting M-V-P at JJ Watt after his TD catch was a definite highlight
Old 16.12.2014, 03:15 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
Had the pleasure of going to the Texans blowout win over the Titans a few Sundays back. Chanting M-V-P at JJ Watt after his TD catch was a definite highlight
That's great. What's the NRG like? Also hear that there is a pretty amazing tailgate in Houston.
To be honest I'm running out of words to describe what JJ Watt is to our team right now. Immense player.
Old 17.12.2014, 08:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMccormick12 View Post
That's great. What's the NRG like? Also hear that there is a pretty amazing tailgate in Houston.
To be honest I'm running out of words to describe what JJ Watt is to our team right now. Immense player.
NRG was loud. We were sat about 20 rows behind the sticks at the end where Watt caught the TD and people generally stood for the whole game then got crazy loud on defense. But everyone was very friendly with each other and enjoyed some great banter with the few Titans fans who were mixed in.

Didn't get ages to look round the tailgate (game started at midday and we didn't arrive into Houston until 1am the night before having driven from the Baylor V Texas Tech game in Arlington) but it was huge with some impressive BBQ and TV setups to watch the other games.
Old 25.03.2015, 08:32 PM
All Pro

Bit of a random newspaper article in a local newspaper up here. I'm not sure what made Mercilus want to come and support Hibs. I hope if he does come back for an Edinburgh derby he switches to support the proper team.
Old 16.05.2016, 12:39 PM
All Pro

I'm going through each team and writing an off-season review. It includes a recap of your teams free agency dealings & draft picks before a final review and grade. The Texans review went up today and the entire AFC South will be up by the end of the day. Feel free to give me your feedback as the fans of the team will almost always have more knowledge than myself, especially of the backend of the roster guys.

http://ontheclockblog.tumblr.com/pos...-season-review
Old 29.08.2016, 09:59 AM
MVP

...So Brock looks like he can play QB decently , not to get carried away by 1 pre-season performance of course.
Old 02.09.2016, 06:59 PM
MVP

So Watt and Newton are both back training today, just Brown left to return and we'll be at full strength.