0-4 anybody worried - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Sponsored Links

Old 07.09.2009, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan View Post
I'll admit, I was never really a big fan of Haley, I felt that Whiz had a lot more control of offensive playcalling that it looked like. But his connection with Warner couldn't go unoticed so we will have to get a look at that

I personally liked Pendergast, I thought he assembled a really dangerous and versatile D, but if we can improve our open field tackling (FINALLY) then I'm a happy man!
complete other way round for me. I thought Haley was the man to get us going and Pendy whilst we did have some big plays overall we were very poor. To me he had had long enough to sort it out and couldnt.
Sponsored Links
Old 07.09.2009, 04:26 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ View Post
complete other way round for me. I thought Haley was the man to get us going and Pendy whilst we did have some big plays overall we were very poor. To me he had had long enough to sort it out and couldnt.
it is fair to say the stats didn't look good but I liked what he was doing, even if the stats didn't support it
Old 07.09.2009, 06:03 PM
MVP

Last time we went 4-0 in the preseason, the Cards finished 4-12.
Hopefully 0-4 translates to 12-4 ;-)
Old 07.09.2009, 09:55 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ View Post
I agree, Pendergast was poor, good to see him out the door really we need a fresh face to guide our D. What annoyed me most was that we would always resort to the prevent defense for every 4th quarter lead but of course we all know that all the prevent defense prevents is you from winning... The amount of times we've been robbed in the 4th quarter is shocking. Oh and as much as I try to forget it there was the final drive in the superbowl to top it off... Bad memories.
Old 12.09.2009, 09:25 AM
Team Captain

No one cares about pre-season.

Even the Americans think it's boring. It's just a way for teams to try new stuff and get back into the groove of playing again after not playing for a couple of months.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Come Sunday we'll be back!