Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Sponsored Links

Old 19.11.2009, 05:12 PM
Team Captain

Tim Hightower is my pick.
Sponsored Links
Old 19.11.2009, 07:59 PM
Pro Bowler

Well after the last game I'm withdrawing my vote for Ali Highsmith and putting it with......Beanie Wells if only because he seems to have overcome the fumble problems ..oh and he gives us a running threat.

I am a great Tim Hightower fan but I read on another forum 'Has anyone ever seen TH run over anyone?'
At first I thought YEAH all the time, but when I started paying attention the answer is no. He runs very hard but once he makes contact he goes down, he hardly ever breaks a tackle.
He needs to run with his head up more and look to avoid a little contact instead of lowering his pads everytime and going down in a hard collision.

Beanie runs hard and breaks tackles and with his signature stiff arm is rapidly outpacing TH
Old 22.11.2009, 06:13 AM
MVP

Ben Graham has been a major upgrade as punter. And he has improved massively since first arriving at the Cards.

Re Wilson. I think this new scheme under used him. In recent games he has been more involved, but agree, at the start of the year he often seemed to disappear.

One who seems to be regresing is Jerehme Urban. Hopefully Early Doucett will take his chance now, and prove he was worth his pick
Old 22.11.2009, 10:30 AM
Starter

Ben Graham has been incredible this year, which leads me onto anothe rtopic pro bowl voting which I will start so as not to derail this one!