Hey y'all :) ..Help!...Mr Indecisive! (again) - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Houston Texans

Sponsored Links

Old 27.10.2012, 12:32 PM
Team Captain

And how are you finding it so far? Any wobbles?
Sponsored Links
Old 27.10.2012, 08:52 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttery View Post
And how are you finding it so far? Any wobbles?
Nope - definitely found my team! They got their butts handed to them by the Packers recently and I was bummed out and really furious... I wouldn't feel that way about a team I was indifferent to. Love this team...classy franchise and FO. Fun to watch on both sides of the ball. Bad times will come, as happens with all teams. Just enjoying the ride at the moment though...best team in the AFC. All in all, very happy.

edit - for this season at least - see post below lol

Last edited by TexanR; 05.11.2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 28.10.2012, 10:53 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanR View Post
Nope - definitely found my team! They got their butts handed to them by the Packers recently and I was bummed out and really furious... I wouldn't feel that way about a team I was indifferent to. Love this team...classy franchise and FO. Fun to watch on both sides of the ball. Bad times will come, as happens with all teams. Just enjoying the ride at the moment though...best team in the AFC. All in all, very happy.
Glad to hear it! There's a lot to said for patience lol. I guess once you can't fight it any more the decision's been made....
Old 03.11.2012, 01:03 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttery View Post
Glad to hear it! There's a lot to said for patience lol. I guess once you can't fight it any more the decision's been made....
Edit- well I have come full circle and lo and behold I have changed my mind. Ive been more indecisive than ever in this process - The one team that I still kept coming back to was my first team, the Giants. I love the Texans, their style, their classy front office and their roster. They may well end up in the SB this year or even winning it. Doubts have been creeping in and I realised I would have found it hard to root against the Giants if the 2 met. That helped make my final decison. This is my second season following the NFL proper and first season following from start to finish. This process has been a very indecisive one - hopefully one that will help as I've watched lots of football in the process. Hope to see the Texans in the SB and will be rooting for them to win (as long as its not against the Giants )

Last edited by TexanR; 08.11.2012 at 10:27 AM.