Android streaming of Gamepass - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Sponsored Links

Old 21.08.2013, 06:17 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkies View Post
You're right, it does bode well and you'll see I actually did that from previous posts. That STILL doesn't detract from why non apple platform users are forced to use a lower quality, with no warning, or admittance from NFL in their app or anywhere (apart from this forum) . What if I was Joe public who didn't use thus forum? How would I know? You can say "do a little research". That's what i have done since last season. The point is it isn't made clear. I'm pretty sure there's some trade rules broken here.
I did r esearch and notcied people on nexus complaining about gamepass quality and notcied peole on ipad were praising it.... capiche?
Sponsored Links
Old 21.08.2013, 04:35 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Leeds View Post
I did r esearch and notcied people on nexus complaining about gamepass quality and notcied peole on ipad were praising it.... capiche?
Well done for you, you asked if I had done research and I answered yes I have on multiple platforms etc etc. Whether people praise it on 1 over the other is irrelevant the fact still remains there is no reasonable excuse for doing so and so far this has been avoided by Gamepass Admin on here and via gamepass email on nfl website.

Wonder how long this thread can be avoided?
Old 21.08.2013, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Well done for you, you asked if I had done research and I answered yes I have on multiple platforms etc etc. Whether people praise it on 1 over the other is irrelevant the fact still remains there is no reasonable excuse for doing so and so far this has been avoided by Gamepass Admin on here and via gamepass email on nfl website.

Wonder how long this thread can be avoided?
Answered in the main thread.
Old 22.08.2013, 04:22 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLGamePassAdmin View Post
Answered in the main thread.
Please see response in other thread. Not an acceptable answer considering higher bitrate was possible last year.

Revision perhaps?
Old 23.08.2013, 04:03 PM
Pro

Quote:
Please see response in other thread. Not an acceptable answer considering higher bitrate was possible last year.

Revision perhaps?
Fo me the current status is not acceptable too. I want to have HD for the regular season. Otherwise I think this would be my last year of game pass. Bad quality stream I can get without paying more than $200.
Old 26.08.2013, 09:17 AM
Pro

Streams in 'broadcast' version seems to be increased to 3000 kbps for some games in pre season week 3 (e.g. Jets@Giants):
https://forum.nfluk.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=906

But I have heavy drop outs at 3000 kbps on my Nexus7. Unfortenately I gave back my MiniX Neo X7 (because of the 1600 kbps app), so I cannot test the 3000 kbps on that device anymore.

Can some other users test the 3000 kbps games on their devices? Would be interesting to see whether any device is capable to show the stream without dropouts, stuttering and jerkiness (especially during fast camera pans) at 3000 kbps.

Tags
gamepass