NFL clear tote bags for the IS - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 05.09.2013, 04:34 PM
Pro

Default NFL clear tote bags for the IS

Hey guys, just spent the last couple of hours looking for a decent bag to take with my to Wembley for both games. There is another thread about the policy with reactions and such like herehttps://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=97083.
The only official ones are from the US store, which don't look like they're coming to the EU store. So, what I want to do is help people find bags, I've found three options that fit within the policy so far and I'll try an keep adding to this list. If any of you know of any other options let me know and I'll update the post.

This one looks good, one member has this and it seems to fit a fair amount in
http://www.amazon.co.uk/AIRPORT-TRAN...pd_cp_beauty_0

This has been recommended but may not be for all the men, good price too;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Danielle-Thr...=cm_cr_pr_pb_i

This one is my preference due to the carry over the shoulder style but is a little smaller than I would have liked
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clear-Totes-...=clear+bag+hip

Hope this helps some of ya and saves some time trawling the net for clear bags that only seem to be available in the US!

Another bag set found;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JODA-Clear-B...xp_grid_pt_0_1

Also for travelling, bring a fold up bag or gym bag with rope straps to cover the bag up, that way when you get to the stadium you can chuck it in the clear bag

Thanks for those that have added suggestions

Just got my bags, bought the set above here's some pics with a DVD case for size comparison
WP_20130919_018.jpg

WP_20130919_017.jpg

WP_20130919_016.jpg

WP_20130919_015.jpg

Last edited by wired84; 19.09.2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: added more content
Sponsored Links
Old 06.09.2013, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired84 View Post
This has been recommended but may not be for all the men, good price too;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Danielle-Thr...=cm_cr_pr_pb_i
Yup, that's what I'll be taking. And it'll be inside one of these gym bags - LINK - until we get to the venue. Then the gym bag goes inside the transparent bag until it's time to leave.
Old 07.09.2013, 08:12 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollis_f View Post
Yup, that's what I'll be taking. And it'll be inside one of these gym bags - LINK - until we get to the venue. Then the gym bag goes inside the transparent bag until it's time to leave.
Great idea, i have a fold up back pack somewhere so I'll use that
Old 07.09.2013, 10:11 PM
All Pro

If I was a betting man, surely putting a banned bag into a clear bag may not cut it with wembley's notorious jobsworth security staff?
Old 08.09.2013, 02:19 AM
Starter

this could cause a lot of problems for non NFL fans who go to the game coming down by for the day and do not know these policies and then are left with no where to put their bags or face not getting in. Hopefully a warning notice is enclosed with tickets
Old 08.09.2013, 04:41 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasT1981 View Post
this could cause a lot of problems for non NFL fans who go to the game coming down by for the day and do not know these policies and then are left with no where to put their bags or face not getting in. Hopefully a warning notice is enclosed with tickets
One was sent out with the season tickets, so unless people just throw out the leafet, everyone should know about this policy.

Thanks Wired84 I'm now sorted for my bag for the games
Old 08.09.2013, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy32uk View Post
If I was a betting man, surely putting a banned bag into a clear bag may not cut it with wembley's notorious jobsworth security staff?
How can they tell the difference between a scrunched-up gym bag and a scrunched-up t-shirt sitting at the bottom of the clear bag? Or, I'll put the scrunched-up gym bag in a pocket.

Unless they're going to unpack everybody's clear bag - which sort of makes the whole idea of clear bags even more pointless.
Old 08.09.2013, 06:21 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaztee72 View Post
One was sent out with the season tickets, so unless people just throw out the leafet, everyone should know about this policy.

Thanks Wired84 I'm now sorted for my bag for the games
Yes, it's a big red leaflet. However there may be an awful lot of people who see they've got their tickets and not bother to read the enclosed leaflet until too late.

I've emailed Sky asking whether they are going to do any PSA about this absurd policy - hopefully that would increase awareness among NFL fans.
Old 08.09.2013, 07:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanks for the heads up wired, just bought the 3 bag set - at least it will keep the Mrs quiet :-)
Old 09.09.2013, 04:46 PM
Pro

No problem guys, I doubt very much they'll be checking the contents unless they look suspicious tbh

Tags
clear tote bag , international series , nfl bags